Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jim Hackett: pre-game piped in music=good bye!!, players shoes & get rid of Adidas?

Go down 
+2
GOBLUEJOE66
booboo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

Jim Hackett: pre-game piped in music=good bye!!, players shoes & get rid of Adidas? Empty
PostSubject: Jim Hackett: pre-game piped in music=good bye!!, players shoes & get rid of Adidas?   Jim Hackett: pre-game piped in music=good bye!!, players shoes & get rid of Adidas? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 1:15 pm

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/2015/04/02/hackett-um-exploring-move-beyond-adidas/70821496/

J Hackett spent about an hour sitting down with students

JH & JH both want to get rid of pre-game piped in music,. Band to play more. YES!!! love the decision

Wants to stay away from corporate & pro game feel, back to more of a college experience.

Talks about Adidas vs Nike vs Under Armour

All players to wear black shoes!!

Hope Hackett stays around for awhile, love all the decisions he has made!!!

M GO BLUE!!

Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Jim Hackett: pre-game piped in music=good bye!!, players shoes & get rid of Adidas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Hackett: pre-game piped in music=good bye!!, players shoes & get rid of Adidas?   Jim Hackett: pre-game piped in music=good bye!!, players shoes & get rid of Adidas? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 2:16 pm

booboo wrote:
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/2015/04/02/hackett-um-exploring-move-beyond-adidas/70821496/

J Hackett spent about an hour sitting down with students

JH & JH both want to get rid of pre-game piped in music,. Band to play more. YES!!! love the decision

Wants to stay away from corporate & pro game feel, back to more of a college experience.

Talks about Adidas vs Nike vs Under Armour

All players to wear black shoes!!

Hope Hackett stays around for awhile, love all the decisions he has made!!!

M GO BLUE!!

So all in for both of those!!    Smile

Go Blue!!   Smile
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Jim Hackett: pre-game piped in music=good bye!!, players shoes & get rid of Adidas?   Jim Hackett: pre-game piped in music=good bye!!, players shoes & get rid of Adidas? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 9:00 pm

I'm happy as a pig in mud! I felt like the piped in music really diminished the college game experience, and most of the songs sucked to this 60s refugee.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Jim Hackett: pre-game piped in music=good bye!!, players shoes & get rid of Adidas?   Jim Hackett: pre-game piped in music=good bye!!, players shoes & get rid of Adidas? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 9:22 pm

dwoody wrote:
I'm happy as a pig in mud! I felt like the piped in music really diminished the college game experience, and most of the songs sucked to this 60s refugee.

I fully agree, but I'm a man, I'm 40!

Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Jim Hackett: pre-game piped in music=good bye!!, players shoes & get rid of Adidas?   Jim Hackett: pre-game piped in music=good bye!!, players shoes & get rid of Adidas? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:06 pm

Music does not bother me. I am glad they are doing a way with the old pricing.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Jim Hackett: pre-game piped in music=good bye!!, players shoes & get rid of Adidas?   Jim Hackett: pre-game piped in music=good bye!!, players shoes & get rid of Adidas? EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:26 pm

could care less about the shoe color ... as for the piped in music glad it is gone... I enjoy the college game because of the tradition of the bands ... as for Adidas , no big fan of Nike but adidas is soccer not football ... nuff said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim Hackett: pre-game piped in music=good bye!!, players shoes & get rid of Adidas?   Jim Hackett: pre-game piped in music=good bye!!, players shoes & get rid of Adidas? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jim Hackett: pre-game piped in music=good bye!!, players shoes & get rid of Adidas?
Page 1 of 1