Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possible WR transfers might come to Michigan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

Possible WR transfers might come to Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Possible WR transfers might come to Michigan   Possible WR transfers might come to Michigan EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:36 am

Here are the guys that Harbaugh might bring in to sure up the WR Core. Maybe two WRs, but we will know in the next few days or weeks. Let me know what you think.

UCLA WR Devin Lucien(Every maize and Blue fan like myself wanted him to come to Michigan and also Michigan is close to home. The question is does Devin want to come to play his final college year at Michigan. We will find out about that in the next few weeks

Syracuse WR Quinta Funderburk(He's an Ex Razorback that transfer to Syracuse. The HC at Syracuse doesn't want him back so he's on the move again. But really don't know if Michigan is an option for him but pay attention to this story pans out)

TCU WR Cameron White(He did tweeted his intentions to go to Rutgers but not offical yet, But I think Jim might take a look at him or try to lure him to Michigan.)
Back to top Go down

Possible WR transfers might come to Michigan
Page 1 of 1