Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lavert comming back

Go down 
+2
fishgoblue22
the artist formally known
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Lavert comming back Empty
PostSubject: Lavert comming back   Lavert comming back EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:09 am

Lavert will return for his Senior year. Allot of depth now for Michigan.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Lavert comming back   Lavert comming back EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:14 am

A lot of depth is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Lavert comming back   Lavert comming back EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:33 am

Couldn't be happier.

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Lavert comming back   Lavert comming back EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:42 am

Good news....but, does this mean we're out for Brown, Hail? OR, were we out either way? I get the impression he's a Kentucky lean.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Lavert comming back   Lavert comming back EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 12:03 pm

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
Good news....but, does this mean we're out for Brown, Hail? OR, were we out either way? I get the impression he's a Kentucky lean.

No one really knows with Brown. I don't think this helps our chances, but I don't think it eliminates us. If Brown wants to come, I think we see Hatch take a medical scholarship. If he doesn't JB lets Hatch stay on his basketball scholarship.

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Lavert comming back   Lavert comming back EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 12:48 pm

"@BFQuinn
U-M coaches have told recruits that even with LeVert's return, the roster will have room for at least one addition."

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Lavert comming back   Lavert comming back EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 1:39 pm

Great news- hope he has an injury free season.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Lavert comming back   Lavert comming back EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 2:55 pm

Not only a good player, but smart, too. Right, Glenn Robinson?
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Lavert comming back   Lavert comming back EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 3:26 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
MGOBLUEBC wrote:

No one really knows with Brown. I don't think this helps our chances, but I don't think it eliminates us. If Brown wants to come, I think we see Hatch take a medical scholarship. If he doesn't JB lets Hatch stay on his basketball scholarship.

Well, either way I think we have an excellent shot at a BT title with Caris coming back, IMO. It's like we just signed a 5* player for next year! <chuckle> Can't wait for next year to get here, now.

As far as Brown goes, I actually hope JB & Co. gets Kenny Williams in the fold, because personally, I think Brown is going somewhere else & I'd hate to lose out on both waiting for Brown to decide. Nobody seems to know when Brown is going to make a decision from what I'm gathering.

And, why is releasing Bielfeldt not opening up a scholly? I don't get that.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Lavert comming back   Lavert comming back EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 3:43 pm

dwoody wrote:
Not only a good player, but smart, too. Right, Glenn Robinson?

Looking back, GRIII should have went after his freshman year. He just doesn't have the skillset to be a perimeter player at the next level. His handle and shot are and will continue to be suspect. I had hoped for improvement between freshman and sophomore year, but was wrong. I don't think there would have been much difference in his sophomore to junior year.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Lavert comming back   Lavert comming back EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:08 pm

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
And, why is releasing Bielfeldt not opening up a scholly? I don't get that.

Not sure why that was news today. He was told before the season the he was re-classified as a Sr, not a RS Jr. his scholarship was already gone. His was taken by Wagner.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Lavert comming back   Lavert comming back EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:51 pm

Ah Ok, I didn't know that, fish. Thanks for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lavert comming back   Lavert comming back Empty

Back to top Go down

Lavert comming back
Page 1 of 1