Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle Picks Michigan

Go down 
+3
MGOBLUEBC
wshoes
the artist formally known
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Battle Picks Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Battle Picks Michigan   Battle Picks Michigan EmptyMon May 11, 2015 2:57 pm

5 star picks Michigan reported by the news abd scout

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/2015/05/11/five-star-tyus-battle-picks-michigan/27128325/

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Battle Picks Michigan   Battle Picks Michigan EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:19 pm

Sounds good to me- when is signing day?
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Battle Picks Michigan   Battle Picks Michigan EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:33 pm

Nice. Composite 5* shooting guard!

24/7 crystal ball had this guy 78% to Duke. Nice steal from Dukies. That doesn't happen to often. Odd thing is, he was to visit Syracuse later this month.

We got one, Eggo!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Battle Picks Michigan   Battle Picks Michigan EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:52 pm

tall wing that can shoot. seems to be hand made for beilein and his style of play.

I thought he was a Duke lean. Anyone have any insider info on his commitment?

he almost seems like levert and stauskas. He needs to put on some weight but could be really good if he does.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Battle Picks Michigan   Battle Picks Michigan EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:55 pm

so it looks like a PG will be the remaining target for the 2016 class.

can coach Jordan put in the work and steal Winston from Sparty???? would be nice!

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Battle Picks Michigan   Battle Picks Michigan EmptyMon May 11, 2015 5:50 pm

The perfect replacement for Caris next season. Phenomenal get.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Battle Picks Michigan   Battle Picks Michigan EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:49 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
The perfect replacement for Caris next season. Phenomenal get.

but let's also emphasize that he will probably not step in and fill caris' shoes right away. I think we can all agree he'll probably need a year to get in the gym and put on some weight. But out of the gate his upside seems higher than Caris and that is what makes him an exciting commit. 

Hail, any chance he'll grow another inch or has he been locked in at 6'5" for a while?

PostSubject: Re: Battle Picks Michigan   Battle Picks Michigan EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:56 am

Definitely Beilein's biggest recruit ever. After a bunch of very near misses finally lands a borderline top-10 recruit. Other thing that was encouraging was that this was a straight up win against Duke where he had no previous connection to Michigan (unlike McGary) but his best friend was committed to Duke. The recruiting has been picking up gradually (Chatman was a top-30 recruit) but this is that big leap forward we've been looking for. Very excited about the coming years for Michigan basketball.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Battle Picks Michigan   Battle Picks Michigan EmptyTue May 12, 2015 11:13 am

jjabilene wrote:
Definitely Beilein's biggest recruit ever. After a bunch of very near misses finally lands a borderline top-10 recruit. Other thing that was encouraging was that this was a straight up win against Duke where he had no previous connection to Michigan (unlike McGary) but his best friend was committed to Duke. The recruiting has been picking up gradually (Chatman was a top-30 recruit) but this is that big leap forward we've been looking for. Very excited about the coming years for Michigan basketball.

You and me both JJ- now that I am semi-retired and living in Michigan again, I hope to make it to a lot more games.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Battle Picks Michigan   Battle Picks Michigan EmptyTue May 12, 2015 1:39 pm

Sandy, I believe he is a legitimate 6'6 at this point with 6'7 very possible. Check out the picture on UMHoops.com homepage and you can see him and Caris are the same height. I can't post it from my phone.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Battle Picks Michigan   Battle Picks Michigan EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:36 pm

here it is Hail. He's definitely 6'6" now. Would be nice if he wasn't done growing

Battle Picks Michigan Battle-to-mich

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Battle Picks Michigan   Battle Picks Michigan EmptyTue May 12, 2015 3:39 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
but let's also emphasize that he will probably not step in and fill caris' shoes right away.

As I recall, Caris didn't fill Caris' shoes right away. He really developed between frosh and soph season. Remember, he was slated for a red shirt when he got here.

I am REALLY looking forward to bb season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Picks Michigan   Battle Picks Michigan Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Picks Michigan
Page 1 of 1