Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michigan can'y throw it in the ocean

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Michigan can'y throw it in the ocean Empty
PostSubject: Michigan can'y throw it in the ocean   Michigan can'y throw it in the ocean EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:51 pm

and novak and douglas get toasted at the guard position, as Michigan loses final home game for the SR.
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Michigan can'y throw it in the ocean   Michigan can'y throw it in the ocean EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:06 pm

turned on the game when they were down 10 with 2 min left...glad i didn't leave my plans early for the game...
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Michigan can'y throw it in the ocean   Michigan can'y throw it in the ocean EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:15 pm

Shooting has been awful the past 2 games. Hardaway needs to just abandon the 3. Novak needs to get back his shot. I am hoping that this loss will ground the team for the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
stjotoo

PostSubject: Re: Michigan can'y throw it in the ocean   Michigan can'y throw it in the ocean EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:02 pm

When the team should be peaking, they looked awful, especially on D. But Unless Hardaway, Burke, and Novack can regain their shooting touches, it would appear the tournament chances will not last beyond the first weekend. I still think coach Beilein has the best plan for winning, but he can't shoot or play D for the team. It appears the team chemistry is good, but Hardaway's body language is pitiful, like he has no confidence. If he could make a couple of early buckets, perhaps it would be a BIG boost for him and the TEAM.

On a good note, the Badgers helped UM by beating O$U this afternoon, so there is still a tie with them. Speaking of peaking, Sparty has really looked tough since they beat UM. Hopefully they will stumble somewhere down the line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michigan can'y throw it in the ocean   Michigan can'y throw it in the ocean EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:51 pm

I would like Moo one more time on a neutral floor...
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Michigan can'y throw it in the ocean   Michigan can'y throw it in the ocean EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:10 am

I hate to admit it but Sparty looks like the best B1G team to me right now.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Michigan can'y throw it in the ocean   Michigan can'y throw it in the ocean EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:02 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
I hate to admit it but Sparty looks like the best B1G team to me right now.

Meh they needed a colossal melt down by Minnesota to come out with a win that game. They still have big games against IU (at IU) and OSU. We'll see how they look after that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michigan can'y throw it in the ocean   Michigan can'y throw it in the ocean Empty

Back to top Go down

Michigan can'y throw it in the ocean
Page 1 of 1