Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have to give speight

Go down 
+6
the artist formally known
MgoBlue
BetterThansparty
dwoody
BOLEACH7
umichfaninpa
10 posters
AuthorMessage
umichfaninpa

umichfaninpa

Have to give speight Empty
PostSubject: Have to give speight   Have to give speight EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:20 pm

Credit, he got the job done on that series
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Have to give speight   Have to give speight EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:22 pm

Lot better than Bellomy against Nebraska .... time for the defense to take it up a notch
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Have to give speight   Have to give speight EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:54 pm

He stepped up. I'll take this win. JH will correct them by next week. I do think someone slipped me some acid tonight, because I vividly saw Peppers taking snaps.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Have to give speight   Have to give speight EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:55 pm

Jim has a lot of coaching to do this coming week .... but an ugly win is a WIN
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Have to give speight   Have to give speight EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:56 pm

dwoody wrote:
He stepped up. I'll take this win. JH will correct them by next week. I do think someone slipped me some acid tonight, because I vividly saw Peppers taking snaps.

You were not on any hallucinogenic drugs. It happened, multiple times...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Have to give speight   Have to give speight EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 11:15 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
Jim has a lot of coaching to do this coming week .... but an ugly win is a WIN

Absolutely. Ugly game. Defense got worked. I thought MSU brought our defense back to earth but today they got smacked around. Offense was rough, particularly pass protection.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Have to give speight   Have to give speight EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 11:24 pm

only thing I can say is that that the defense bent but when absolutely needed they did not BREAK !!!!! ... maybe they had too much time to think about that game two weeks ago ... they know now that they are in a dogfight each week from here on in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have to give speight   Have to give speight EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 11:30 pm

I kept begging no pleading for a defensive turnover. Then when they went for it on 4th and long I was happy because I believed in the defense, When they converted I lost it the dog thought I was mad at him, the wife was thinking I was over reacting, Got I hate this kind of game , At least MSU was sudden and done,

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Have to give speight   Have to give speight EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 11:43 pm

Formerly, you realize we won, right? Bowl eligible, baby!
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Have to give speight   Have to give speight EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 11:45 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
only thing I can say is that that the defense bent but when absolutely needed they did not BREAK !!!!! ... maybe they had too much time to think about that game two weeks ago ... they know now that they are in a dogfight each week from here on in  

+100 Bo!!

I feel Wilton grew up a lot on that last drive tonight.   I don't think he is all of the way back, but he got a lot closer and I don't feel like I will have to totally cover my eyes when he comes in now!!   lololol!!

Go Blue!!    Smile

BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Have to give speight   Have to give speight EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 11:49 pm

GOBLUEJOE66 wrote:
BOLEACH7 wrote:

+100 Bo!!

I feel Wilton grew up a lot on that last drive tonight.   I don't think he is all of the way back, but he got a lot closer and I don't fee like I will have to totally cover my eyes when he comes in now!!   lololol!!

Go Blue!!    Smile  

+100 right back at you JOE .... the great thing is that Speight got his action in a tight game on the road against a pumped up defense and hostile crowd ... this was no mop up duty against UNLV at home .... the nerves will be gone next time if needed , he can just play naturally without worrying about mistakes
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Have to give speight   Have to give speight EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 12:28 am

BOLEACH7 wrote:
...the great thing is that Speight got his action in a tight game on the road against a pumped up defense and hostile crowd ... this was no mop up duty against UNLV at home .... the nerves will be gone next time if needed , he can just play naturally without worrying about mistakes...

nothing beats games time experience.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Have to give speight   Have to give speight EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 12:52 am

Wild prediction #1: Speight starts every game from here on out.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Have to give speight   Have to give speight EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 1:38 am

You playin' wit me?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Have to give speight   Have to give speight EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 3:05 am

dwoody wrote:
You playin' wit me?

I have heard nothing but unimpressive as Rudock has been and the growth Sleight showed IN-GAME it's possible. Remember, I said back when Hoke was still here that Speight would be the starter.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Have to give speight   Have to give speight EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 6:35 am

Worst played game of the season and still got the win. I'll take it. Good things are coming.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Have to give speight   Have to give speight EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 8:13 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Worst played game of the season and still got the win.  I'll take it.  Good things are coming.

My fear is something is broken. Two back to back poor performances from the defense. I know people will say Minny was inspired, road night game....we're great at making excuses. To me the defense was not executing. Struggled on getting penetration at times, while Minnesotta seems to had no issue getting pressure on our QB. Not what I expected on a bye week.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Have to give speight   Have to give speight EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 9:38 am

The thing that concerned me about the defense is that they were continually fooled by misdirection. Linebackers Morgan and Ross in particular.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Have to give speight   Have to give speight EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 10:06 am

wshoes wrote:
The thing that concerned me about the defense is that they were continually fooled by misdirection. Linebackers Morgan and Ross in particular.

great point shoes .... that was Morgans worst game by far and Bolden has been very average all year ... Ross has had his moments .... thank god we have a great secondary and dline
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Have to give speight   Have to give speight EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 10:48 am

Ross played mostly the buck spot. Jenkins-Stone, did he even play? Was he hurt? Clearly missed him and Ojemudia in this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have to give speight   Have to give speight Empty

Back to top Go down

Have to give speight
Page 1 of 1