Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Speight v Rutgers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Speight v Rutgers Empty
PostSubject: Speight v Rutgers   Speight v Rutgers EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 1:30 pm

Unless Rudock is 100 % healthy I would keep him on the bench v Rutgers .... bigger games down the road where he will be needed ... Speight should be totally prepared with a week of practice and first team reps .... this is our last easy game of the year
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Speight v Rutgers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speight v Rutgers   Speight v Rutgers EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 4:22 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
Unless Rudock is 100 % healthy I would keep him on the bench v Rutgers .... bigger games down the road where he will be needed ... Speight should be totally prepared with a week of practice and first team reps .... this is our last easy game of the year

Rudock IS NOT going to be 100% healthy.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2560947-jake-rudock-injury-updates-on-michigan-qbs-head-neck-and-return?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=michigan-wolverines-football

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Speight v Rutgers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speight v Rutgers   Speight v Rutgers EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 4:24 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:

Totally agree with you, Bo!! I have a sneaky feeling Rudock is not going to be 100% ready for Saturday. Not that I want him to be hurt but I sure would love to see Wilton start and play the majority of the game. I would really like to see more of him to see where he is. I feel he is going to be needed as we move forward!!

Go Blue!! Smile

GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Speight v Rutgers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speight v Rutgers   Speight v Rutgers EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 4:30 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
BOLEACH7 wrote:

Rudock IS NOT going to be 100% healthy.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2560947-jake-rudock-injury-updates-on-michigan-qbs-head-neck-and-return?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=michigan-wolverines-football

"Rudock told Speight on the sideline that he's not going to be able to return."

Rudock made that statement just after he tried to warm up during the game on Saturday and was intended to let Wilton know that he (Rudock) was not going to be able to go for the rest of THAT game. IMHO that was not an indication that he will be out next week.

Go Blue!! Smile

BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Speight v Rutgers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speight v Rutgers   Speight v Rutgers EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 9:34 pm

seems like Rudock could go on Saturday according to JH ... even so I think I would start Speight ... we should be able to roll over Rutgers .... we really need Rudock to be 100% for our last three games
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Speight v Rutgers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speight v Rutgers   Speight v Rutgers EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 10:10 pm

I guess I could see Rudock in the first half and then Speight in the second?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Speight v Rutgers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speight v Rutgers   Speight v Rutgers Empty

Back to top Go down

Speight v Rutgers
Page 1 of 1