Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Initial CFB playoff rankings.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Initial CFB playoff rankings. Empty
PostSubject: Initial CFB playoff rankings.   Initial CFB playoff rankings. EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 10:21 pm

Well, I got all 4 teams right (but the order of them was way off). Also, sparty gets no love. I absolutely love that. It looks like the committee didn't give sparty much love for their "win" over Michigan. Plus, Michigan didn't get punished too much for the way we "lost".

BTW, in addition to cheering for Michigan like crazy (that really didn't need to be stated), we should also become Northwestern and Stanford fans. The better they do, the more credit we get as Michigan waxed Northwestern who beat #11 Stanford.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/126305/big-ten-gets-mostly-fair-treatment-in-first-cfp-rankings

It still is way early but hey we need something.

(BTW, Michigan is #17, the highest 2-loss team.)

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

Initial CFB playoff rankings.
Page 1 of 1