Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dumb Shit and Harbaugh.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

Dumb Shit and Harbaugh. Empty
PostSubject: Dumb Shit and Harbaugh.   Dumb Shit and Harbaugh. EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 6:50 pm

I don't know how it's possible, but every time I waste part of my life reading this asshole's crap, I hate him even more. Today he's all over the freep fanning rumors that Michigan is sure to lose Harbaugh to the pros.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Shit and Harbaugh.   Dumb Shit and Harbaugh. EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 7:06 pm

Yeah, he's an idiot.

I think I'll defer to Jim Hackett, he sees Harbaugh every day.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/columnists/drew-sharp/2015/11/08/michigan-football-jim-harbaugh/75406270/
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Shit and Harbaugh.   Dumb Shit and Harbaugh. EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 11:56 pm

dwoody wrote:
I don't know how it's possible, but every time I waste part of my life reading this asshole's crap, I hate him even more. Today he's all over the freep fanning rumors that Michigan is sure to lose Harbaugh to the pros.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Dumb Shit and Harbaugh. Eienst10

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Shit and Harbaugh.   Dumb Shit and Harbaugh. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 2:27 pm

http://michigan.247sports.com/Bolt/Harbaugh-I-Love-the-University-of-Michigan--40944228

Solid proof 0f Dumb Shit's assholeness regarding JH's permanence at Michigan. Diarrhea of the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Shit and Harbaugh.   Dumb Shit and Harbaugh. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 5:24 pm

dwoody wrote:
http://michigan.247sports.com/Bolt/Harbaugh-I-Love-the-University-of-Michigan--40944228

Solid proof 0f Dumb Shit's assholeness regarding JH's permanence at Michigan. Diarrhea of the keyboard.

Don't forget constipation of thought...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Shit and Harbaugh.   Dumb Shit and Harbaugh. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dumb Shit and Harbaugh.
Page 1 of 1