Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zeke Elliot comments

Go down 
+7
dwoody
TheBigHouse
fishgoblue22
the artist formally known
wshoes
Admin
sandyeggo_blue
11 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Zeke Elliot comments Empty
PostSubject: Zeke Elliot comments   Zeke Elliot comments EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 11:36 am

would like to hear your unbiased opinions on what he said about his coaches after the loss last week.

if I were a coach he'd be sitting at the least the first half of the next game.

it's clear that urban and jim have different styles about approaching their players. I think Jim would murder his players if they ever pulled that shit.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zeke Elliot comments   Zeke Elliot comments EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 12:05 pm

I found it extremely refreshing to hear a player be that honest.

People are saying a) you should never do that, and b) that's a product of OSU not knowing how to lose....

...whatever, man. Anyone that watched that game knows Urban Meyer is the reason OSU didn't win. It was a God awful game plan, with zero adaptation throughout the game.

He lost that game, and Zeke Elliott simply confirmed what the world already knew.

I'm old school in a lot of ways, but I have no problem with what he said. As I said above, it was very refreshing to hear.

On a related note, I love what the MSU kicker Geiger said on the radio after the game: "It was the biggest kick of my life and I fucking nailed it."

Unfiltered gold. Good for him too.

wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Zeke Elliot comments   Zeke Elliot comments EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 12:19 pm

It was refreshing to me as an opposing fan. I don't want any of my guys saying it in public though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zeke Elliot comments   Zeke Elliot comments EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 12:40 pm

I agree Oscar Meyer totally got schooled. MSU biggest weakness is the pass, and Meyer never ever put any pressure on the DB's . Their strength is the front seven and Meyer just figured he was better up front and he found out that was not so.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Zeke Elliot comments   Zeke Elliot comments EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 1:25 pm

I hope he is thinking NFL and decides not to show up next week.
Back to top Go down
TheBigHouse

PostSubject: Re: Zeke Elliot comments   Zeke Elliot comments EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 1:41 pm

To me, that is locker room business. He should have said it to his coaches and not the media. This kind of stuff divides a team. He will have his followers and the others will stick up for their coaches. Meyers should do some kind of discipline to him or it could really get out of control. This will be interesting to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zeke Elliot comments   Zeke Elliot comments EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 2:44 pm

wshoes wrote:
It was refreshing to me as an opposing fan. I don't want any of my guys saying it in public though.

Touché 1000%!

dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Zeke Elliot comments   Zeke Elliot comments EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 3:49 pm

Nothing will happen to Ellis for calling out his dumbshit coaches.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Zeke Elliot comments   Zeke Elliot comments EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 4:49 pm

It'll never happen at Michigan because that would mean the coaches screwed up. Coach Harbaugh and Co. would never be that dumb.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Zeke Elliot comments   Zeke Elliot comments EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 5:08 pm

TheBigHouse wrote:
To me, that is locker room business.  He should have said it to his coaches and not the media.  This kind of stuff divides a team.  He will have his followers and the others will stick up for their coaches.  Meyers should do some kind of discipline to him or it could really get out of control.  This will be interesting to see what happens.

I agree this should not be aired in public (+50)...but Liar IS liar and will probably take away Zeke's rubber ducky for this week!!

Go Blue!! Smile

MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Zeke Elliot comments   Zeke Elliot comments EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:02 pm

Nothin will happen because Urban pretty much said the same thing. The bad news is there there is no way in hell they make the same mistake this week. I worry for our run defense.
Back to top Go down
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

PostSubject: Re: Zeke Elliot comments   Zeke Elliot comments EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 2:18 pm

Zeke will get his 20 carries but Urban is already running things like Florida or close to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeke Elliot comments   Zeke Elliot comments Empty

Back to top Go down

Zeke Elliot comments
Page 1 of 1