Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hardaway Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Hardaway Interview Empty
PostSubject: Hardaway Interview   Hardaway Interview EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:25 am

Got to love the indecisive answer about returning. I wouldn't expect much else I suppose.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7635324/tim-hardaway-jr-father-michigan-basketball-more
Back to top Go down

Hardaway Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardaway Interview   Hardaway Interview EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:58 am

Hardaway didn't have near the season he needed to contemplate leaving...way too incnsistent.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hardaway Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardaway Interview   Hardaway Interview EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:27 pm

dwoody2 wrote:
Hardaway didn't have near the season he needed to contemplate leaving...way too incnsistent.

If he left, it'd be out of fear of the incoming frosh. This kid is nowhere near pro ready...

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Hardaway Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardaway Interview   Hardaway Interview EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:37 pm

I agree but I also thought the same about Morris. If you remember the guy could not hit a three to save his life. Remind you of anybody?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hardaway Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardaway Interview   Hardaway Interview EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:18 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
I agree but I also thought the same about Morris. If you remember the guy could not hit a three to save his life. Remind you of anybody?

Hopefully THJ will see the massive amount of PT Morris is getting (haha yeah right) and decide to hold off another year.

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Hardaway Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardaway Interview   Hardaway Interview EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:38 pm

An extra year certainly would benefit him. Hope he makes the right decision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hardaway Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardaway Interview   Hardaway Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Hardaway Interview
Page 1 of 1