Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HC job interview

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

HC job interview Empty
PostSubject: HC job interview   HC job interview EmptySat May 18, 2019 9:26 am

https://detroitsportsnation.com/breaking-michigan-ad-warde-manuel-meet-potential-replacement-john-beilein/ddrysdale/u-of-m-news/05/18/2019/204942/?fbclid=IwAR3L3fsYL_eCEnXemSxvkNCDod2pKKVoQJcwHWVL6BMALOPE4PMqDWC5qQQ

I'll be surprised if this isn't our new HC.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

HC job interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC job interview   HC job interview EmptySat May 18, 2019 1:09 pm

Juwan is getting all kinds of love from NBA associates.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

HC job interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC job interview   HC job interview EmptySun May 19, 2019 12:12 pm

dwoody wrote:
Juwan is getting all kinds of love from NBA associates.

It seems like he's got a LOT of backing by the fans, also. LOTS
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

HC job interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC job interview   HC job interview EmptySun May 19, 2019 1:22 pm

You shouldn't hire someone because the fans love him.

You shouldn't hire someone for any sentimental reason.

I'm afraid hiring Juwan would be a huge mistake.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

HC job interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC job interview   HC job interview EmptySun May 19, 2019 2:44 pm

Well, I'm not sure how serious Wade is about Juwan. He said he wanted a coach with HC experience with a track record and Juwan doesn't fit that bill. I'm thinking he's interviewing Juwan just to appease the fan base. Otherwise, why interview him if he doesn't fit your criteria?

Personally, I hope he sticks to what he's looking for and finds someone with a track record as a HC so we know what we're getting. Besides, I think Juwan will jump ship back to the NBA ASAP and we'll be looking for a new HC in maybe 2-3 yrs and I sure as fuck don't want to see that.

We need to find another coach from a mid-major, like we did with Beilein. Someone who needs to prove themselves as a HC at a major university so they'll stick around awhile.

Just my overly priced 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

HC job interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC job interview   HC job interview EmptyMon May 20, 2019 9:31 am

https://detroitsportsnation.com/just-michigan-interviews-two-basketball-coaching-candidates-weekend/apowell/general/05/20/2019/204971/?fbclid=IwAR1y9aw71a3vghjyqSW7BPvoGN_8Y8milZImGAhGBeUmCNmYMPDZD7umE7w
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

HC job interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC job interview   HC job interview EmptyFri May 24, 2019 10:40 pm

joe wrote:
You shouldn't hire someone because the fans love him.

You shouldn't hire someone for any sentimental reason.

I'm afraid hiring Juwan would be a huge mistake.

100% correct.

Why hire a firm like Turnkey just to hire "from within." It's as if the minds were made up.

Feels very Harbaugh-esque. IF they knew they were going with a MICHIGAN MAN why play the game? Why waste the money on Turnkey?

Personally I like the Howard hire (on the surface) but truth be told the process makes me skeptical.

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

HC job interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC job interview   HC job interview EmptySat May 25, 2019 12:05 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

Personally I like the Howard hire (on the surface) but truth be told the process makes me skeptical.

Patience, Grasshopper...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HC job interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC job interview   HC job interview Empty

Back to top Go down

HC job interview
Page 1 of 1