Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tourney or Nah??

Go down 
+3
the artist formally known
wshoes
MgoBlue
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MgoBlue

Tourney or Nah?? Empty
PostSubject: Tourney or Nah??   Tourney or Nah?? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 10:46 pm

Wed., Jan. 27 vs. Rutgers Crisler Center-Win
Sat., Jan. 30 vs. Penn State New York, N.Y.-Win
Tue., Feb. 2 vs. Indiana Crisler Center-Loss
Sat., Feb. 6 vs. Michigan State Crisler Center-Win
Wed., Feb. 10 at Minnesota Minneapolis, Minn.-Win
Sat., Feb. 13 vs. Purdue Crisler Center-Loss
Tue., Feb. 16 at Ohio State Columbus, Ohio-Win
Sun., Feb. 21 at Maryland College Park, Md.-Loss
Wed., Feb. 24 vs. Northwestern Crisler Center
Sun., Feb. 28 at Wisconsin Madison, Wis.-Win
Sat., Mar. 5 vs. Iowa Crisler Center-Loss

MSU I would have put as a loss about a week ago. I think they get their act together and probably win that one.

That still puts us at 20 wins. Does that get us into the tourney?

On a side note I think if Caris is not back by IU it's time to wonder if he comes back at all.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Tourney or Nah?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney or Nah??   Tourney or Nah?? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:12 am

Projecting as a 7 Seed.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/bracketology
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Tourney or Nah?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney or Nah??   Tourney or Nah?? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:12 am

10 Big Ten wins will do it. We have 5. The last 5 will not be easy and especially not the last 3, but I think we can do it.
Back to top Go down

Tourney or Nah?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney or Nah??   Tourney or Nah?? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 11:32 am

I believe if they win 20 they will be in. The question is will they win 20 ? I said earlier I thought they would only get 18 that was before Maryland. Games that could really make a difference IU and MSU. Personally I don't believe MSU will lose again in the regular season, not much left there. The question is , Is IU that good they really have not played anyone and have one of the easiest schedule out there, except last 4 games. confused

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

Tourney or Nah?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney or Nah??   Tourney or Nah?? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 11:56 am

I like our chances this year especially if Caris is back
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

Tourney or Nah?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney or Nah??   Tourney or Nah?? EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 5:07 pm

7-2 17-5 after PSU win today.

OOC schedule: W: vs Texas (14-7) neutral site, @ NC ST. (11-10) vs Charlotte (7-13) neutral site

L: H game vs Xavier (18-2) @ SMU (18-1) vs UCONN (14-6) neutral site

Rest of OOC schedule vs cupcakes (7-0), so 0-3 vs very good teams, 3-0 good/average teams. Of course the rating can change depending how UT & NCST does rest of yr.

7-2 right in B1G, 9 games left. Not 1 guaranteed win on rest of schedule. Maybe KittyCats at home? How good they looked vs Maryland at home gives me confidence they can win at Crisler Center vs remaining schedule: IU, sparty, Purdue, KittyCats & Iowa. Even 4-1 would be very good as long as loss isn't vs sparty.

Away games, have to win an at Minn. then steal one at OSU or Badgers. Maryland toughest road test. so lets say 2-3 on the road.

6-3 finish would put M 13-5 23-8. Would say that's 100% in tourney!

If LeVert is back, 23-8 is very doable.

Now if finish 4-5, that puts M 11-7 21-10, still think in, but probably have to win a game or 2 in BIG-T.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Tourney or Nah?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney or Nah??   Tourney or Nah?? EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 9:44 pm

Rough stretch coming. I think 5-4 is the best you can expect. I can see 4-5 easy.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

Tourney or Nah?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney or Nah??   Tourney or Nah?? EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 5:47 pm

I'd be surprised if a 20 win Big Ten team with 11 conference wins has ever missed the NCAA tournament. I think 21 11-7 is a tournament lock.

Tourney or Nah?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney or Nah??   Tourney or Nah?? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 10:59 pm

No Damn way this team goes anywhere, After MSU and Maryland rip them a new ass their season will be DONE !! If Belien does not find a post player soon your going to have to get used to it.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Tourney or Nah?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney or Nah??   Tourney or Nah?? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 11:19 pm

If you could remove your head from your ass for a second, you will notice I predicted a loss to IU. We still are in the running for a 20+ win season. Relax little boy who cried wolf.

This will be a tough stretch. You might want to stay away from sharp objects for a while.

On a side note-My hope for Caris returning is fading. Something doesn't feel right. If he does not come back in a game or two I think he is done.
Back to top Go down

Tourney or Nah?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney or Nah??   Tourney or Nah?? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 11:36 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
If you could remove your head from your ass for a second, you will notice I predicted a loss to IU.  We still are in the running for a 20+ win season.  Relax little boy who cried wolf.  

This will be a tough stretch.  You might want to stay away from sharp objects for a while.

On a side note-My hope for Caris returning is fading.  Something doesn't feel right.  If he does not come back in a game or two I think he is done.

Yes maybe wins I doubt it though, but there are no quality wins in that. Michigan had the th toughest schedule in the BIG and really only the Maryland game was aquality win. I doubt they play unless they get the NIT bid, now who has their head up heir ass Blue boy

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Tourney or Nah?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney or Nah??   Tourney or Nah?? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 11:43 pm

You. Can you name the last 20 win B1G team that missed the tourney? I can't.
Back to top Go down

Tourney or Nah?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney or Nah??   Tourney or Nah?? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 8:59 am

Pretty sure Michigan missed it with 20 games in Novaks time . I thought they got an NIT invite, with 20 wins

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Tourney or Nah?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney or Nah??   Tourney or Nah?? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 3:03 pm

I said above that we needed 10 BT wins and that the last 3 would be the hardest. We have 7 and the last 3 won't be easy. Still think we can do it.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

Tourney or Nah?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney or Nah??   Tourney or Nah?? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 3:19 pm

Did you just say Michigan has no quality wins and say that Maryland is a quality win in the same post?

How fucking stupid are you?

hailtoyourvictor

Tourney or Nah?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney or Nah??   Tourney or Nah?? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 3:24 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
Pretty sure Michigan missed it with 20 games in Novaks time . I thought they got an NIT invite, with 20 wins

Michigan has never missed the NCAAT with 10+ Big Ten wins as long as he as been at Michigan.

You're wrong again. No surprise there though.

Tourney or Nah?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney or Nah??   Tourney or Nah?? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 10:06 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
Wed., Jan. 27 vs. Rutgers Crisler Center-Win
Sat., Jan. 30 vs. Penn State New York, N.Y.-Win
Tue., Feb. 2 vs. Indiana Crisler Center-Loss
Sat., Feb. 6 vs. Michigan State  Crisler Center-Win
Wed., Feb. 10 at Minnesota Minneapolis, Minn.-Win
Sat., Feb. 13 vs. Purdue Crisler Center-Loss
Tue., Feb. 16 at Ohio State Columbus, Ohio-Win
Sun., Feb. 21 at Maryland College Park, Md.-Loss
Wed., Feb. 24 vs. Northwestern Crisler Center
Sun., Feb. 28 at Wisconsin Madison, Wis.-Win
Sat., Mar. 5 vs. Iowa Crisler Center-Loss

The Purdue buys a loss elsewhere. At this point you have to think Wisconsin wins. Home court and they are one of the hottest teams in the conference right now. I hope Michigan pulls out a win in Columbus.
Back to top Go down

Tourney or Nah?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney or Nah??   Tourney or Nah?? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 9:55 am

Right now Lonardi has them in , as an 8th seed. 2nd round matchup with the #1 team in the country, could be a short dance. have not seen Villanova play much this year.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Tourney or Nah?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney or Nah??   Tourney or Nah?? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 11:37 am

Still think one more regular season win and one win in the BT tourney and we are in as about an 11 seed. Don't have a good feeling about tonight's game in Columbus but I think a win would seal the deal.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Tourney or Nah?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney or Nah??   Tourney or Nah?? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 2:19 pm

This team will end the season, including B1G tourney, with at least 21 if not 22 wins, no sweat for the Dance. I will be watching Caris to see what he brings the next couple games.
Back to top Go down

Tourney or Nah?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney or Nah??   Tourney or Nah?? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 3:00 pm

wshoes wrote:
Still think one more regular season win and one win in the BT tourney and we are in as about an 11 seed. Don't have a good feeling about tonight's game in Columbus but I think a win would seal the deal.

Truly wish I had your optimism . I think tonight is a huge game I wish it was in AA. This and The NW game are both very winnable. I have concerns about the Wisc game and the Maryland game will be a revenge game. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Tourney or Nah?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney or Nah??   Tourney or Nah?? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 4:50 pm

Would be shocked if we won in Maryland or Wisconsin. I'd say our best chances to win are home to NW, and then a toss-up between tonight and home to Iowa. I honestly think we lose 4 of the 5 though, so I'm not sure you would call that optimistic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tourney or Nah?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney or Nah??   Tourney or Nah?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tourney or Nah??
Page 1 of 1