Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Current assessment of this team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Current assessment of this team Empty
PostSubject: Current assessment of this team   Current assessment of this team EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 10:54 am

MAAR is pretty6 much just a point guard he get some looks ,but mostly just a ball distributor

Donnal weak in the post makes some shot has no hand and his defense is pretty weak in the post, foe a guy 6'9' leaves a lot to be desired.

Irvin is a streaky player can play defense but doesn't always good rebounding guard, needs more movement, and go to the hole.

Walton is gritty hungry good rebounder and not afraid to go hard to the bucket. Not a true point guard, maybe he should be the shooting guard.

Robinson, started out as an unbelievable shooter, but easily defended needs to move better w/o ball and learn to take it to the rack

Dawkins great athletism but need to finish has the ability to really spark this team coming of the bench. need to learn some defense, and control his game some.

Doyle here is the guy I thought would be the next McGary, but he just can't finish . he could get a double, double every night if he would just finish.

Lavert is incomplete , just can't stay healthy

Chatman and Wison both INC from me I really don't know what they bring to the game and Wagner isn't even college ready let alone NBA. Think he still growing into his body. in High school they were studs because the were the biggest dog on the farm now they have equal competition and are lost.

Back to top Go down

Current assessment of this team
Page 1 of 1