Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Satellite Camps Done!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Satellite Camps Done! Empty
PostSubject: Satellite Camps Done!   Satellite Camps Done! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 2:06 pm

The NCAA has banned Satellite camps effective immediately.

Fucking pussies in the SEC and ACC bitched and whined like little fucking schoolgirls.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Satellite Camps Done!   Satellite Camps Done! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 2:07 pm

smh....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Satellite Camps Done!   Satellite Camps Done! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 2:10 pm

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2016/04/ncaa_kills_jim_harbaughs_satel.html#incart_most-commented_wolverines

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Satellite Camps Done!   Satellite Camps Done! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 6:31 pm

Fuck the SEC
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Satellite Camps Done!   Satellite Camps Done! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 9:04 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Fuck the SEC

It wasn't just the SEC (although I fully agree with your sentiment) it was the ACC too.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Satellite Camps Done!   Satellite Camps Done! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 9:48 pm

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/132100/satellite-camp-ban-hurts-many-but-not-harbaugh

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Satellite Camps Done!   Satellite Camps Done! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 9:50 pm

Satellite Camps Done! Harbau10

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Satellite Camps Done!   Satellite Camps Done! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 9:55 pm

Wow, that was fast. It looks like it may backfire on them...

http://highschoolsports.al.com/news/article/849623834406570413/ncaa-ban-of-satellite-camps-irks-in-state-prospects/#incart_river_index

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Satellite Camps Done!   Satellite Camps Done! EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 7:14 pm

okay so lets say John started running camps for these kids and say Jim was there what would that be called or even if some ex players were doing these things is that a violation

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Satellite Camps Done!   Satellite Camps Done! EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 4:26 pm

artist, if reading correctly it would be a violation for Jim.

As for ex players, I'm not sure. Say Woodson and Howard wanted to open up satellite camps called "The Heisman winners football camp" or "The Jeff Backus OL/DL football camp" They employee former M players. Get Brady to show up for a few of them. None of them are employed by the Univ. of Michigan or its athletic dept. I'd say that would work.

"FBS coaches and noncoaching staff members with responsibilities specific to football may be employed only at their schools camp or clinics. This rule change effective immediately"
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Satellite Camps Done!   Satellite Camps Done! EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 4:16 pm

There is a lot of talk about this as everyone knows. Here is one article:

http://www.maizenbrew.com/michigan-football-recruiting/2016/4/11/11404374/recruits-respond-to-ncaa-ban-on-satellite-camps

Also, it may not do anything by itself but sign the petition. It will assist in showing the NCAA that they are in the wrong here.

https://www.change.org/p/mark-emmert-memmert-ncaa-org-overturn-ncaa-ban-on-satellite-camps?recruiter=false&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_page&utm_term=mob-xs-no_src-custom_msg&fb_ref=Default

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satellite Camps Done!   Satellite Camps Done! Empty

Back to top Go down

Satellite Camps Done!
Page 1 of 1