Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Satellite Camps.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Satellite Camps..... Empty
PostSubject: Satellite Camps.....   Satellite Camps..... EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 7:14 pm

Apparently the camp ban could be reviewed soon.  I'm betting the war rooms in Tuscaloosa are at a fever pitch and getting as much cash together as they can to pay off the rest of the leagues to make sure this won't be overturned!!!!! Interesting!!!!

http://michigan.247sports.com/Bolt/Report-Ban-on-satellite-camps-may-be-revisited--44882648

Go Blue!!   Smile

booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Satellite Camps.....   Satellite Camps..... EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 12:18 am

I could see something like you can only host a satellite camp within 300 miles of your campus or satellite camps only within the states of your conference.

Sure M could have a camp in New Jersey, Maryland, PA, Ohio, Neb., etc.

Of course this would be a compromise. Still keeps M and the rest of the B1G out of SEC and ACC country. So the NCAA can say, see we where willing to let schools still have satellite camps and at the same time they stay in bed with the SEC.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Satellite Camps.....   Satellite Camps..... EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 3:21 am

booboo wrote:
I could see something like you can only host a satellite camp within 300 miles of your campus or satellite camps only within the states of your conference.

Sure M could have a camp in New Jersey, Maryland, PA, Ohio, Neb., etc.

Of course this would be a compromise. Still keeps M and the rest of the B1G out of SEC and ACC country. So the NCAA can say, see we where willing to let schools still have satellite camps and at the same time they stay in bed with the SEC.

That sounds like something the NCAA would do...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Satellite Camps.....   Satellite Camps..... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 3:51 am

And the plot thickens....

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2016/04/report_pac-12s_vote_to_ban_sat.html#incart_most-commented_wolverines

And then it just gets down-right nasty...

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football-news/4702676-ncaa-satellite-camp-ban-antitrust-scrutiny-jim-harbaugh

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Satellite Camps.....   Satellite Camps..... EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 5:30 pm

Now the DOJ is involved.

Bama's gonna get it right in the ass!

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Satellite Camps.....   Satellite Camps..... EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 10:12 pm

joe wrote:
Now the DOJ is involved.

Bama's gonna get it right in the ass!

Well you know those southern boys, they like it....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Satellite Camps.....   Satellite Camps..... EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 6:37 pm

This means nothing, although it is what we have all assumed for a long time, but it's a Twitter rumor. Everyone here knows how I feel about Twitter....

https://twitter.com/Bluevodreal/status/725429658334969856

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satellite Camps.....   Satellite Camps..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Satellite Camps.....
Page 1 of 1