Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yeah, it's all HYPE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Yeah, it's all HYPE Empty
PostSubject: Yeah, it's all HYPE   Yeah, it's all HYPE EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 1:26 pm

But I'm getting really excited about the 2016 class that's just getting to Michigan. Also all the early enrollees.

It looks like there are several early contributors in this class.

From Gary to Long to Bush Jr to Mitchell to Walker and on and on.

I see a lot of play by true freshmen this year. And I'm excited about it!!!

GO BLUE!!!

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, it's all HYPE   Yeah, it's all HYPE EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 6:36 pm

They will get time, if they earn it.  However we still have a ton of depth returning.  One thing that one must remember is that with Freshman playing time comes Freshman mistakes.  Granted Coach Harbaugh is not one to just casually skip over a seemingly basic situation but mistakes are bound to be made (even by upper class-men- see the Special teams fiasco last year).

I'm excited too, just don't get ahead of yourself.  Illinois looks like a trap game this year.  Illinois is much improved, our Homecoming opponent, and a week before sparty.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?

Last edited by Bo 2.0 on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, it's all HYPE   Yeah, it's all HYPE EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 10:12 pm

The game Michigan loses this year won't be that one.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, it's all HYPE   Yeah, it's all HYPE EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 2:50 am

I am in no way predicting a Michigan loss to Illinois, just saying that a Loss there wouldn't be that shocking. Upsetting yes, but shocking no. If you were to look for the most likely Loss that would of course be the suckeye game but as of right now I'm not saying that we lose.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, it's all HYPE   Yeah, it's all HYPE EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 5:29 pm

Bo 2.0 wrote:
They will get time, if they earn it.  However we still have a ton of depth returning.  One thing that one must remember is that with Freshman playing time comes Freshman mistakes.  Granted Coach Harbaugh is not one to just casually skip over a seemingly basic situation but mistakes are bound to be made (even by upper class-men- see the Special teams fiasco last year).

I'm excited too, just don't get ahead of yourself.  Illinois looks like a trap game this year.  Illinois is much improved, our Homecoming opponent, and a week before sparty.

Sooooooo agree!!!!!!! cheers

Go Blue. Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, it's all HYPE   Yeah, it's all HYPE Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeah, it's all HYPE
Page 1 of 1