Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

According to my sources, UM is going to

Go down 
+2
joe
ZoneRead
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ZoneRead

ZoneRead

According to my sources, UM is going to Empty
PostSubject: According to my sources, UM is going to   According to my sources, UM is going to EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:23 pm

be in for several suprises soon. One should be fantastic but the other "not so much"...I hate posting this without the full info but want everyone to know that we need to be pretty happy with our class so far but there could be somewhat of a "hiccup" looming...

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: According to my sources, UM is going to   According to my sources, UM is going to EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:48 pm

There always are small hiccups.

I do not expect every single player that commits to honor their commitment. Things happen. It would be nice and I could look through maize and blue goggles but it happens
Back to top Go down
mjagger1

mjagger1

PostSubject: Re: According to my sources, UM is going to   According to my sources, UM is going to EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:50 pm

C'mon Zone, do you know how many people crap their pants when there is a hiccup??

I"m guessing Fantastic = McCray
Hiccup = No Ty Issac or EJ Levenberry or Treadwell. One of those three.
Back to top Go down
ZoneRead

ZoneRead

PostSubject: Re: According to my sources, UM is going to   According to my sources, UM is going to EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:55 pm

I can't tell you guys anything because I DON'T know yet..I am telling to you what I ONLY know that my UM guy is telling me. He will ONLY tell me what's up when he has confirmed info...He has "never whiffed" one time with me yet....
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: And I'm guessing   According to my sources, UM is going to EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:58 pm

mjagger1 wrote:
C'mon Zone, do you know how many people crap their pants when there is a hiccup??

I"m guessing Fantastic = McCray
Hiccup = No Ty Issac or EJ Levenberry or Treadwell. One of those three.

Fantastic=Issac
Hiccup=McCray
Back to top Go down
ZoneRead

ZoneRead

PostSubject: Re: According to my sources, UM is going to   According to my sources, UM is going to EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:03 pm

I'd take that scenario ALL day long Joe Joe...McCray is great but we NEED an explosive offensive player...
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: According to my sources, UM is going to   According to my sources, UM is going to EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:08 pm

I would take that too although I do not see it happening. McCray seems to be a lock at this point. If Joe is right we would be more than fine as we are in the running for several LB's and we really only need 1 or 2 more. Not concerned about that position at all.
Back to top Go down
ZoneRead

ZoneRead

PostSubject: Re: According to my sources, UM is going to   According to my sources, UM is going to EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:30 pm

And willie that could VERY well be the case about McCray...I'm just saying we need some offense now...I still would like to know more about Derrick Greens recruitment...
Back to top Go down
mjagger1

mjagger1

PostSubject: Re: According to my sources, UM is going to   According to my sources, UM is going to EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:11 pm

Just looked over the visitor list Willie posted. I wonder if the OL recruit visiting this weekend has anything to do with the hiccup. I thought we were full at O-Line.
Back to top Go down
CharlotteGuy

PostSubject: Re: According to my sources, UM is going to   According to my sources, UM is going to EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:18 pm

If there is a hiccup, let's just hope outs Hill. Very Happy I don't like hiccups though.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: According to my sources, UM is going to   According to my sources, UM is going to EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:24 pm

Hiccups are a nice way of saying "Oh, shit."

And I don't like saying "Oh, shit."
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
mjagger1

mjagger1

PostSubject: Dude.....your Mom....    According to my sources, UM is going to EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:33 pm

Shocked
Admin wrote:
Hiccups are a nice way of saying "Oh, shit."

And I don't like saying "Oh, shit."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: According to my sources, UM is going to   According to my sources, UM is going to EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:39 pm

Haha my mom will most likely never be back on this site...not because of the nature of it, but because she hates computers. I think she signed up as a courtesy to her son....

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: According to my sources, UM is going to   According to my sources, UM is going to EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:40 pm

Besides, when it comes to UM football, anything goes.

You should hear her on Saturdays...doesn't sound much different than the things we say haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: According to my sources, UM is going to   According to my sources, UM is going to EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:15 pm

Admin's Mom is gone....BACK TO ANYTHING GOES!!!!
Back to top Go down
ZoneRead

ZoneRead

PostSubject: Re: According to my sources, UM is going to   According to my sources, UM is going to EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:28 pm

Can I post a HOT picture now?
affraid
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: According to my sources, UM is going to   According to my sources, UM is going to EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:30 pm

No pictures of ME!!!!!

Actually I think there are other girls here that disapprove. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: According to my sources, UM is going to   According to my sources, UM is going to Empty

Back to top Go down

According to my sources, UM is going to
Page 1 of 1