Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

upcoming Satellite camp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

upcoming Satellite camp  Empty
PostSubject: upcoming Satellite camp    upcoming Satellite camp  EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 12:09 pm

"We're Both Coaches," is the way coach Harbaugh rationalized, in MLive article, his decision to conduct a satellite camp with Lane Kiffin.

Christ, coach Jimbo...here's hoping any similarities end right there!!!
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: upcoming Satellite camp    upcoming Satellite camp  EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 5:35 pm

Well they both have a beautiful wife.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: upcoming Satellite camp    upcoming Satellite camp  EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 1:29 pm

True 'dat.  Given Mrs. Kiffin's first name, wonder if, at their wedding, Derek and the Dominos performed???

BTW Shoes...sorry we broke contact. Did you ever make it to the Big House 5K two months ago?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: upcoming Satellite camp    upcoming Satellite camp  EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 10:32 am

Mike, I did not. I had another pressing commitment on that day.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: upcoming Satellite camp    upcoming Satellite camp  EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 7:13 pm

wshoes wrote:

Too bad we couldn't meet up, but commitments are commitments.  Despite a stinking time, I somehow won my age grouping...

Ann Arbor has changed so much, particularly the emergence of countless new ultra-modern buildings on campus, I at times wondered if it were really my alma mater...
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: upcoming Satellite camp    upcoming Satellite camp  EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 7:30 pm

michmike wrote:
wshoes wrote:

Too bad we couldn't meet up, but commitments are commitments.  Despite a stinking time, I somehow won my age grouping...

Ann Arbor has changed so much, particularly the emergence of countless new ultra-modern buildings on campus, I at times wondered if it were really my alma mater...

I only graduated 13 years ago and even I notice the stark differences in the landscape, mainly on, but not limited to, the athletic campus. Michigan has done quite the fundraising the last 20 or so years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: upcoming Satellite camp    upcoming Satellite camp  Empty

Back to top Go down

upcoming Satellite camp
Page 1 of 1