Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peters/McCaffrey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

Peters/McCaffrey Empty
PostSubject: Peters/McCaffrey   Peters/McCaffrey EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 11:22 am

If either was ready, he would be playing. There's a lot of talk, mostly elsewhere, that a QB change is the magic elixir that will fix the passing game. Trust Harbaugh. We need to suck it up, ride it out with O'Korn, and believe that better play is coming. People talking about getting rid of Harbaugh are idiots.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Peters/McCaffrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peters/McCaffrey   Peters/McCaffrey EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 11:53 pm

True, Peters is most likely not ready. McCaffery is most likely not either but he's being RedShirted this year. He was the Scout team player of the week a few weeks ago though. I just I'm just hanging my hat on him for next year. I heard a lot of talk when I was visiting my buddy in California the last time (about 17 months ago) that McCaffery was the real deal. Some were even claiming that he would come in and play as a true frosh. Obviously that didn't happen but since he's the #1 scout team QB he has to go against our #1 D everyday. That bodes well for us. I'm not sure what to think of Peters.

The talk of getting rid of Coach Harbaugh is coming from Walmarters...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

Peters/McCaffrey
Page 1 of 1