Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Offensive coaching

Go down 
+2
mgoblue93
BOLEACH7
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Offensive coaching  Empty
PostSubject: Offensive coaching    Offensive coaching  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 2:07 pm

Needs to be sorted ... yes they are 5* recruits but Bama brings in a true frosh QB who has obviously been coached and prepared by his position coach ... they bring in a true frosh LT and they don’t miss a beat , why because he has a great position coach... their WRs run great routes and get separation, why , because they are properly coached... Jim needs to fix this else the same problems will continue... great recruits or not, if they don’t get coached properly in practice and have full focus they won’t elevate their game to championship levels
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: Offensive coaching    Offensive coaching  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 6:49 pm

I doubt it's that simple. I'm tired of seeing the coaches take all the blame. Most of it comes down to execution. All of the coaches have succeeded at previous stops. The coaches, whether it be Tim Drevno or Jim Harbaugh, did not just forget how to coach in 2017.

Also tired of seeing our fanbase refer to Harbaugh as "Jim." Unless you know him on a personal basis, his name is Harbaugh. "Jim Harbaugh" when first referring to him, then just Harbaugh in the rest of your post. Did they not teach this in high school?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Offensive coaching    Offensive coaching  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 7:49 pm

mgoblue93 wrote:
I doubt it's that simple.  I'm tired of seeing the coaches take all the blame.  Most of it comes down to execution.  All of the coaches have succeeded at previous stops.  The coaches, whether it be Tim Drevno or Jim Harbaugh, did not just forget how to coach in 2017.

Also tired of seeing our fanbase refer to Harbaugh as "Jim." Unless you know him on a personal basis, his name is Harbaugh.  "Jim Harbaugh" when first referring to him, then just Harbaugh in the rest of your post.  Did they not teach this in high school?  

Coach Harbaugh is appropriate...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Offensive coaching    Offensive coaching  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 8:23 pm

Is "Jimbo" ok?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Offensive coaching    Offensive coaching  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 8:26 pm

JH. nfm
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Offensive coaching    Offensive coaching  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 9:22 pm

James, Jim, Jimmy. I'll call him what I want.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Offensive coaching    Offensive coaching  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 10:55 pm

Well worrying about what to call our coach is very amusing to say the least ... I’m sure Jim is more worried about winning as is the fan base ... as for school the subject of what to call a head coach on a fan forum never came up ... though I did call Bo , Bo when talking about him
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: Offensive coaching    Offensive coaching  EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 9:55 am

Referring to a public figure by first name, whether it's Jim of Bo, as if you know him, just doesn't reflect well on yourself, or on the fanbase. Do what you want though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offensive coaching    Offensive coaching  Empty

Back to top Go down

Offensive coaching
Page 1 of 1