Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Michigan Hockey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

OT: Michigan Hockey Empty
PostSubject: OT: Michigan Hockey   OT: Michigan Hockey EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 4:07 am

Went to my 13th Michigan Hockey game this season last night, it was also the 1st one that I actually had to purchase a ticket to (it's nice knowing season ticket holders who aren't using all of their tickets). The game started out on a bad note as Wisconsin scored the first goal, but then it was waved off for goalie interference. Michigan scored to make it 1-0. Then Wisconsin put on an onslaught of goals to make it 3-1 Wisconsin. Michigan then scored 3 goals to make it 4-3, and this was all in the first period. Michigan traded goals with Wisconsin in both the 2nd and 3rd periods to take the 6-5 victory in the first game of the first round of the B1G TEN Hockey playoffs. I honestly don't think Michigan deserved to win that game but we'll take it. Here's hoping tonight Michigan both dominates and wins the game/series.

I know not many people care but I mainly just wanted to let everyone know that I finally paid for a hockey ticket this season. Going to the first 12 games for free was pretty cool, paying for #13 didn't seem that wrong. If I decide to go tonight I will most likely have to pay again as most playoff tickets weren't included in season ticket packages. You could tell by the lack of attendance. Michigan typically averages 5,600 per game in hockey, there were only 3,400 there last night. Sure the students are on Spring Break but it doesn't make that much of a difference.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Michigan Hockey   OT: Michigan Hockey EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 8:16 am

Another horrible reason for the BB tourney being a week early. BB tourney on BTN pushes women's tourney to BTN2Go which pushes hockey to BTN Plus. BTN Plus costs money and I'm to cheap to pay for it.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: OT: Michigan Hockey   OT: Michigan Hockey EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 10:46 am

Strange game but important to have won it. Want to win again tonight to maintain our seed (currently all the way up to 8th in the pairwise.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Michigan Hockey   OT: Michigan Hockey EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 6:24 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Another horrible reason for the BB tourney being a week early.  BB tourney on BTN pushes women's tourney to BTN2Go which pushes hockey to BTN Plus.  BTN Plus costs money and I'm to cheap to pay for it.

You know the reason why the basketball tourney was early this year right? The B1G wanted Madison Square Garden and next week it is already booked by the Big East.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Michigan Hockey   OT: Michigan Hockey EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 8:48 am

Bo 2.0 wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
Another horrible reason for the BB tourney being a week early.  BB tourney on BTN pushes women's tourney to BTN2Go which pushes hockey to BTN Plus.  BTN Plus costs money and I'm to cheap to pay for it.

You know the reason why the basketball tourney was early this year right?  The B1G wanted Madison Square Garden and next week it is already booked by the Big East.

Of course i know that. I was just adding to the list of reasons why it sucks.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: OT: Michigan Hockey   OT: Michigan Hockey EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 9:49 am

Well we get OSU in Columbus next weekend. We will have to play better than we apparently did against Wisconsin. Was bummed that neither of the games were on regular cable and I don't subscribe to BTN+.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Michigan Hockey   OT: Michigan Hockey EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 7:51 pm

Yea, I spent $60 total to go to both games. That's more than I have spent on Michigan Hockey over the last 3 years combined.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Michigan Hockey   OT: Michigan Hockey Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Michigan Hockey
Page 1 of 1