Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nick Bosa out for the year

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Nick Bosa out for the year Empty
PostSubject: Nick Bosa out for the year   Nick Bosa out for the year EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 11:57 am

Will concentrate on getting ready for the NFL draft.

https://www.buckeyextra.com/sports/20181016/ohio-state-football-nick-bosa-will-focus-on-nfl-instead-of-possible-return-to-buckeyes-sources-say

Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Nick Bosa out for the year   Nick Bosa out for the year EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 12:21 pm

Dropping out of school according to ESPN ... what a shock from a Buckeye football player .... Cardale Jones is proud lol
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Nick Bosa out for the year   Nick Bosa out for the year EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 12:44 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
Dropping out of school according to ESPN  ... what a shock from a Buckeye football player .... Cardale Jones is proud lol

He's a lock top 5 pick and suffered a pretty bad injury. Why would he try to come back for a couple games at the end of the season. I think this is the right move for him.

Rumors floating that Gary may be done as well.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Nick Bosa out for the year   Nick Bosa out for the year EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 1:10 pm

Agree about not playing again ... talking about the lack of school importance for a buckeye ... pretty sure the buckeyes have a top training staff and re hab facilities at the university
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Nick Bosa out for the year   Nick Bosa out for the year EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 1:35 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:

I have not heard any of those rumors. Still not sure he'll leave after this year. Or am I looking through Maize colored glasses?
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Nick Bosa out for the year   Nick Bosa out for the year EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 2:16 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
BOLEACH7 wrote:

Fish, I've read that in several places (from thus several sources). And I believe NONE of them. It's not in Rashan's genes.  All of his coaches AND teammates say he goes as hard in every play/drill in practice as he does in games.  

With that level of motivation to excel, why would half the duo who wanted to come back "To be able to be the best pair of DE's in the country" want to welsh on his teammates like that?

The quote is his AND Chase's.

On the other hand, perhaps Gary's INJURY is of such nature and/or severity that he won't play again THIS year...but that would be the only reason, in my conviction, he would sit it out.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Nick Bosa out for the year   Nick Bosa out for the year EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 2:17 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
BOLEACH7 wrote:

Fish, I've read that in several places (from thus several sources). And I believe NONE of them. It's not in Rashan's genes.  All of his coaches AND teammates say he goes as hard in every play/drill in practice as he does in games.  

With that level of motivation to excel, why would half the duo who wanted to come back "To be able to be the best pair of DE's in the country" want to welsh on his teammates like that?

The quote is his AND Chase's.

On the other hand, perhaps Gary's INJURY is of such nature and/or severity that he won't play again THIS year...but that would be the only reason, in my conviction, he would sit it out.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Nick Bosa out for the year   Nick Bosa out for the year EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 2:57 pm

Gary’s loss would be immense... I love Chase and what he does on and off the field but 40 -50% of his success on the field comes from the constant double teaming of RG ... was very impressed with Paye and especially Uche , they have upped their game in the absence of RG !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nick Bosa out for the year   Nick Bosa out for the year Empty

Back to top Go down

Nick Bosa out for the year
Page 1 of 1