Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Game Today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Big Game Today Empty
PostSubject: Big Game Today   Big Game Today EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 1:54 pm

The line bounces back and forth between 4 and 4.5. Of course the good guys are favored.

That line scares me but we are the better team. Also their star has basically been shut down by X in the past. We'll put Charles on McQuade and there you go.

Go Blue beat Sharty!

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Big Game Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Game Today   Big Game Today EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 3:18 pm

If UM can't get their offense going, could be trouble.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

Big Game Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Game Today   Big Game Today EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 5:38 pm

didn't realize Goins was that good. inside and outside. Does anyone else hate McQaid Think he gets a lot of false fouls called. Also I think Winston pushes off with that off arm a lot and it doesn't get called. Michigan has let some points get away from them so far
Back to top Go down

Big Game Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Game Today   Big Game Today EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 6:18 pm

The call when a player jumps into some one is a bull shit call no ref worth his salt should call that its a bail out call and these fuckers have called it twice for Mc QUaid. fucking bullshit
Back to top Go down

Big Game Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Game Today   Big Game Today EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 6:55 pm

going to be honest with you when they made the call for Poole fouling McQuaid I turned the fuckker off such a bullshit cock biting call. My friend is right I don't what a foul is anymore.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Big Game Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Game Today   Big Game Today EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 7:26 pm

Better team won today.
Back to top Go down

Big Game Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Game Today   Big Game Today EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 7:55 pm

15 pts from the 15 minute in, went a whole 5 minutes with out scoring from the Brazinkis dunk . You can't have 5 minute scoring draughts and beat good teams. MSU 32 points in the paint . I think I know where we got beat. 32 32 What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

Big Game Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Game Today   Big Game Today EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 10:05 am

Not surprised we lost, this team struggles on offense, we're like 90th in the nation in offensive efficiency and that's about 75 below the top 6-7 teams in the NC race.  That's not good enough when we play a team like Sparty. That and the fact I thought Sparty played the better D yesterday IMO doomed us.  And, to think they had 2 starters out and we still couldn't beat them! Yikes. Not sure I'm looking forward to the game in East Lansing unless we get some O going, somehow.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Big Game Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Game Today   Big Game Today EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 10:50 am

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
Not surprised we lost, this team struggles on offense, we're like 90th in the nation in offensive efficiency and that's about 75 below the top 6-7 teams in the NC race.  That's not good enough when we play a team like Sparty. That and the fact I thought Sparty played the better D yesterday IMO doomed us.  And, to think they had 2 starters out and we still couldn't beat them! Yikes. Not sure I'm looking forward to the game in East Lansing unless we get some O going, somehow.

Agree for the most part but the two starters out is a bit misleading:

1) Langford has been out for 15 or 16 games now- ancient history. Plus though he was the second leading scorer in terms of points per game, he was not efficient offensively, i.e. he took a lot of shots to get his points. Plus he was a poor defender.

2) Nick Ward- advanced statistical analysis shows that in a comparison as to when Ward has been in the game vs when Tillman has been in the game, based upon the entire season, MSU is more efficient on offense i.e more points per possession AND more efficient on defense i.e. giving up fewer points per possession when Tillman has been in the game than when Ward was in the game.

In effect MSU has been BETTER without both of them. It does hurt them with respect to depth however.

I was at the game yesterday and MSU played better on defense and offense than they have much of this year or most of last year. Winston is far improved over last season.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

Big Game Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Game Today   Big Game Today EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 1:55 pm

Ah OK, that makes me feel a LITTLE better, shoes. Obviously, I know very little about their team.

If that wasn't Winston's best game I'd hate to see his best game. We cut off his open looks for 3's and he still found a way to control that game. I'm thinking part of his game was to show he's better than Z.  Maybe a little payback in mind??? The kid did a lot of damage, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Big Game Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Game Today   Big Game Today EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 4:26 pm

MgoblueBC, State screened for him on almost every half court possession, I've never seen a team screen that much for one guy in a game before. It worked because he was able to get a step to the basket, draw attention and then dish to an open guy when he wasn't shooting himself. We tried both switching on the screens and having Z try to fight thru them, neither strategy seemed to work.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

Big Game Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Game Today   Big Game Today EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 10:34 am

Well, it definitely was a good strategy by Izzo then cause it sure made Winston look good. Hope Coach B can come up with a plan for the game in EL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Game Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Game Today   Big Game Today Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Game Today
Page 1 of 1