Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do they play any defense

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

Do they play any defense Empty
PostSubject: Do they play any defense   Do they play any defense EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 8:53 pm

man Think That Howard needs to hire a defensive assistant. Every night somebody getting 20 . Guards getting burned repeatly Basketball Basketball Basketball Shocked Shocked

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do they play any defense   Do they play any defense EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 9:20 pm

Fuck is this team bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Do they play any defense   Do they play any defense EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 11:23 pm

Sure is quiet here...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do they play any defense   Do they play any defense EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 11:43 pm

Woody Pretty sure nobody cares ! This win did little to shake up the feeling that the fans of this team feel. Neb is bad bad bad. Michigan had a big advantage in the post and still couldn't put Neb away until it was late in the contest.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Do they play any defense   Do they play any defense EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 10:50 am

When you've lost 4 in a row, I will take any win, including one by double digits missing our 2 best players. The bad news is that Rutgers (next) is really good this year, a game out of first and playing with a ton of confidence.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Do they play any defense   Do they play any defense EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 12:00 pm

wshoes wrote:
When you've lost 4 in a row, I will take any win, including one by double digits missing our 2 best players. The bad news is that Rutgers (next) is really good this year, a game out of first and playing with a ton of confidence.

Any indication as to whether "Z" will be back Saturday?  I was of the impression his suspension was for only one game, but nothing was definite...at least not in the blurbs I read.

I cannot believe we'd have much chance of beating, in a neutral** setting, a Rutgers team which is playing as well (and thus as confidently) as you rightly say they are WITHOUT him...if our play last night was any indication.

(Although, to look at the SILVER LINING---that is, the side of the cloud ARTIST would never paint---last night's "W" was on the road, against a team with nothing to lose, and which shot WAY above its season average from downtown, those treys being all that kept the Huskers in the game most of the way).

**--though much closer to Piscataway than to A-squared, I'll count our large Big Apple alumni body as an "offsetting variable".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do they play any defense   Do they play any defense EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 12:25 pm

michmike wrote:
wshoes wrote:

Any indication as to whether "Z" will be back Saturday?  I was of the impression his suspension was for only one game, but nothing was definite...at least not in the blurbs I read.

I cannot believe we'd have much chance of beating, in a neutral** setting, a Rutgers team which is playing as well (and thus as confidently) as you rightly say they are WITHOUT him...if our play last night was any indication.  

(Although, to look at the SILVER LINING---that is, the side of the cloud ARTIST would never paint---last night's "W" was on the road, against a team with nothing to lose, and which shot WAY above its season average from downtown, those treys being all that kept the Huskers in the game most of the way).

**--though much closer to Piscataway than to A-squared, I'll count our large Big Apple alumni body as an "offsetting variable".

The large group of Uof M fans might be a factor if this was a good team that is in the hunt, but I wonder how many will be there with this team . The exact opposite is there for Rutgers as they are playing good Basketball, and the fans will probably turn out . I say a double digit loss comming

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Do they play any defense   Do they play any defense EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 12:46 pm

Any win on the road is a good win. 1 point or 20. It counts the same.

We looked lost on offense most of the evening. We shot a lot better and Teske and Johns had their ways with smaller opponents. And realixze those 2 things can go together.

Johns is pushing for playing time even if/when Livers comes back.

Franz? Man that dude can be deadly when he drives the ball. He goes in a group and all of the sudden you see a hand above everyone else. We need him to grow up really fast.

We're not a bad team. We're not a great team. We're somewhere in the middle right now. We have a month and a half to get good. It's not always the best team that wins the championship. It's who is hot at tournament time.

Let's get a little better each game.

PostSubject: Re: Do they play any defense   Do they play any defense EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 2:07 pm

You've got MY VOTE on that post, Joe. Especially for the last two "paragraphs"...and I'm confident that if we can eventually get Livers back NEAR 100% (and of course get Simpson back NOW), we will, during that month-and-a-half stretch, become more than merely 'good'...maybe not great, but very good.

As for Wagner, whilst not [yet] at Big Bro's level, he's got the potential to get there, as Dakich commented. It was his triple from atop the key that erased Nebraska's final lead (52-50), and which launched us on a 19-3 run...putting the game in the books.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do they play any defense   Do they play any defense Empty

Back to top Go down

Do they play any defense
Page 1 of 1