Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank God football practice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

Thank God football practice Empty
PostSubject: Thank God football practice   Thank God football practice EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:31 pm

starts in a few hours. What happened to those guys? Horrible offense, too many turnovers and crappy shots.
Back to top Go down
michmike

Thank God football practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank God football practice   Thank God football practice EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:43 am

Amen, Woody. I have no idea what happened. Except that Ohio and esp. its point guard Griffin probably deserve a bit more credit than I at first wanted to give them. They played excellent anti-three-point defense, and flat-out outhustled us almost the entire game. I almost wonder if fatigue and all those minutes per game (like 36-40) haven't caught up with Trey.

And here we were all so worried about what we'd do against Temple in the round of 32 (Temple looked worse than we in losing).

But truth be told, a lot of my frustration and bitterness was replaced by happiness when, half an hour later, I watched Duke lose to Lehigh in the first round. Damn, I hate them...
Back to top Go down

Thank God football practice
Page 1 of 1