Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worst-case transfer portal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

Worst-case transfer portal Empty
PostSubject: Worst-case transfer portal   Worst-case transfer portal EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 4:19 pm

LSU lost two-players to fantasy NBA careers, and the remaining 11 on scholarship have hit the portal. Four HS players who said they were absolutely pretty sure they were going there next year now aren’t. This is a big FU to the program and new coach.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Worst-case transfer portal   Worst-case transfer portal EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 9:34 pm

it has everything to do with the 7 level 1 infractions they program is facing.

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Worst-case transfer portal   Worst-case transfer portal EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 10:15 pm

if Michigan could find a guard or a foward that could hit 3's i would not care where they came from, think right now thats the biggest need

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

sandyeggo_blue likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst-case transfer portal   Worst-case transfer portal EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 3:11 pm

Johs hits transfer portal open up a spot for a guy who can play ! Can't see i am unhappy to see him go so much talent so little in return.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Worst-case transfer portal   Worst-case transfer portal EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 4:55 pm

He can join Jackson at VCU. More his level.

joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Worst-case transfer portal   Worst-case transfer portal EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 5:47 pm

I think in the interest of fairness it should be noted that Johns Jr was not the offensive gem of that class. That was Iggy Brazdekis. And to take it a step further I'm not sure he was ever intended to be an offensive gem.

IIRC, even though he is 4, Johns Jr was recruited for his defense as a stretch 3. I don't think Beilein ever had any thoughts of him being a consistent contributor on the offense (but that's just my opinion. I don't know that for sure)

Livers and Mo were always meant to be the guys to score from the 4 position.

I think that in the post-Mo era the UM fanbase wanted to see more from him because he flashed a few times as a young guy but I don't ever recall him being put into a position where he was meant to be the guy, especially with Livers sticking around as long as he did. I think that was apparent when Chaundee all but locked up the 3 spot in his transfer year.

Now you can make the point that Johns Jr could've and should've done more to implement himself into the play calls as a scorer but IMO he always did what he was recruited to do. He played good Def. Let's also not forget that Saddi recruited him and Saddi has an eye for defense.

All of this is just my opinion.

wshoes likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst-case transfer portal   Worst-case transfer portal Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst-case transfer portal
Page 1 of 1