Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Short Mike McCray interview

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Short Mike McCray interview Empty
PostSubject: Short Mike McCray interview   Short Mike McCray interview EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:17 am

[Swiped from MGoRecruiting]

On McCray...
By watching his film, you can quickly tell that McCray is always going to be one of the most athletic kids on the field. He could play anywhere from OLB, DE, or even TE at the next level. His high school, Trotwood-Madison, has produced current Wolverines Roy Roundtree, Brandon Moore, and Micheal Shaw. So obviously, he has been exposed to the "Michigan Difference" through his former teammates. Honestly, every aspect of McCray's game has impressed me while watching his tape; he has great insects on the field and plays with a full motor. I love seeing another Ohio kid make the pledge to the Maize and Blue.

MGo: What's your favorite thing about Michigan and when did you realize it was the place for you?

Mike: "My favorite things about Michigan are everything from the coaches to players to the fans to the facilities to the community. It feels like I'm still home when I'm in Ann Arbor. I realized Michigan was the right choice for me when I woke up one day it God and my heart was telling that Michigan is the best place for me."

MGo:What's it like being from Ohio and committing to Michigan? Has their been hate?

Mike:" It feels fine being from Ohio and going to Michigan. No I really haven't received any hate from anyone pretty much everyone that I know supported my decision and is happy for me."

MGo:What's the best part of your game and what position do you expect to play at Michigan?

Mike:"The best part of my game would probably would be my coverages skills from playing man to man or in zone. I believe that they will play me at all the linebacker spots and maybe some DE."

MGo:What are your goals for yourself at Michigan and beyond?

Mike: "My goals at Michigan are first to receive a degree ,second would be to become a man, third would be helping my team win the conference and a national championship or make a bowl game every year, and fourth would be get a chance to play in the pros."

MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Short Mike McCray interview   Short Mike McCray interview EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:42 am

These young men that Hoke and company are bringing in sure sound like stand up individuals
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Short Mike McCray interview   Short Mike McCray interview EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:43 am

MichiganFootball13 wrote:
These young men that Hoke and company are bringing in sure sound like stand up individuals

agreed.

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Short Mike McCray interview   Short Mike McCray interview EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:09 pm

Admin wrote:

MGo:What are your goals for yourself at Michigan and beyond?

Mike: "My goals at Michigan are first to receive a degree ,second would be to become a man, third would be helping my team win the conference and a national championship or make a bowl game every year, and fourth would be get a chance to play in the pros."
[/i]

Goals 1 & 2 are exactly what I wanted to hear.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Short Mike McCray interview   Short Mike McCray interview EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:58 pm

I fully agree except I think that goals 1 & 2 should be switched. Other than that it's great to hear someone from ohio who wants to become a Michigan man.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Mike McCray interview   Short Mike McCray interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Short Mike McCray interview
Page 1 of 1