Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mike McCray Update (Go Blue!!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

Mike McCray Update (Go Blue!!) Empty
PostSubject: Mike McCray Update (Go Blue!!)   Mike McCray Update (Go Blue!!) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:18 am

Mike has cancelled his trip to Tennessee and has stated that he will announce one day after his Michigan visit Mar 6. So, look for McCray to be BLUE on Mar 7!

UM may get a commitment from Ben Gedeon this weekend. Therefore, we can expect the LB domino's to start falling into place!

How awesome would it be to get Levenberry and O'Daniel right after this?

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Ben Gedeon is suggesting that.....   Mike McCray Update (Go Blue!!) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:55 am

UM is only taking three LB's. This is going to get interesting really fast.

Michigan_Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mike McCray Update (Go Blue!!)   Mike McCray Update (Go Blue!!) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:55 am

I believe Michigan will be taking 3 LBs this year. If they get a commit from Ben Gedeon and McCray, then there will only be 1 spot left. I would rather have Levenberry over O'Daniel.

Would you rather have O'Daniel or Gedeon?
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Agreed   Mike McCray Update (Go Blue!!) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:58 am

I just found this on the Rivals site:

Linebacker
Zero commitments, still need two or three. See above for some excellent options.

I would prefer all four, but to answer your question I think Gedeon is the best choice after Levenberry. O'Daniel is a stud too though,

PostSubject: Re: Mike McCray Update (Go Blue!!)   Mike McCray Update (Go Blue!!) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:08 am

Yea, I think Ben Gedeon is going to commit. He knows that others have high interest in Mich. Isn't it great to know that these highly rated recruits are jumping on board due to others strong interest! The coaches really like Gedeon yet, others are just as talented. I'll leave this mess (what a nice mess) to the coaches.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Mike McCray Update (Go Blue!!)   Mike McCray Update (Go Blue!!) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:25 pm

Looking good for U of M. Surprised he didn't still take the trip to Tennessee. We should be loaded at LB for years to come.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mike McCray Update (Go Blue!!)   Mike McCray Update (Go Blue!!) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:19 pm

by Rivals

Gedeon - #224
______
O'Danial - #37
Levenberry - #15
McCray - #44

That's a pretty big gap between Gedeon and the others in regards to rankings. If these gurus are right, I'd obvioulsy prefer the bottom three. But, being a realist, I think we get McCray and maybe one of the others (according to Good Counsel's twitter, we're in the lead for O'Daniel. Not sure where we're at for Levenberry exactly, but I think we're high). I'd say if we get a commit from Gedeon we be happy about it.

If we end up with McCray, O'Daniel and Gedeon (#15, #44 and #224 in the country) that's a great haul at one position.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike McCray Update (Go Blue!!)   Mike McCray Update (Go Blue!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mike McCray Update (Go Blue!!)
Page 1 of 1