Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Denard Robinson interview with Orlando Sentinel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Denard Robinson interview with Orlando Sentinel  Empty
PostSubject: Denard Robinson interview with Orlando Sentinel    Denard Robinson interview with Orlando Sentinel  EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:19 am

(There's been at least a couple Michigan articles by this news source over the last couple weeks...not sure why, but we'll take it.)

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_college/2012/03/qa-with-michigan-qb-denard-robinson.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Denard Robinson interview with Orlando Sentinel    Denard Robinson interview with Orlando Sentinel  EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:23 am

Best part of the interview: the last Q & A:

On what he wants to be known for.

“Being that leader and that person that everybody knows that they can count on me. I want to pull the best out of everybody that I am around. I want to be one of those people that has no regrets after the season and I want to become the best quarterback that I can be. Just be that guy, be a Michigan man.

michmike

PostSubject: Re: Denard Robinson interview with Orlando Sentinel    Denard Robinson interview with Orlando Sentinel  EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:33 pm

Geez, Admin, reading that makes it still harder to say who has the more constructive, productive, positive attitude: our head coach or our starting QB.

I will say that I'll take either Brady's OR Denard's without any reservations...
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Denard Robinson interview with Orlando Sentinel    Denard Robinson interview with Orlando Sentinel  EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Really?

"It's been a WORLD WIND couple of weeks......."

WORLD WIND?

REALLY?

Sorry, done ranting.

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Denard Robinson interview with Orlando Sentinel    Denard Robinson interview with Orlando Sentinel  EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:52 pm

I'm sure the reason there are Michigan articles in the Orlando Sentinel is Denard Robinson. The kid was (and is) a phenom, and a great story in that area.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Denard Robinson interview with Orlando Sentinel    Denard Robinson interview with Orlando Sentinel  EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:15 pm

Is Deerfield near Orlando?

I'm terrible with the locations of cities in that sate and CA.

Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Denard Robinson interview with Orlando Sentinel    Denard Robinson interview with Orlando Sentinel  EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:23 pm

Couple hundred miles apart, but the Sentinel has been covering him for years.

PostSubject: Re: Denard Robinson interview with Orlando Sentinel    Denard Robinson interview with Orlando Sentinel  Empty

Back to top Go down

Denard Robinson interview with Orlando Sentinel
Page 1 of 1