Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Denard Interview

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Denard Interview Empty
PostSubject: Denard Interview   Denard Interview EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:27 pm

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/48132/laces-out-denard-robinson-speaking-up
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Denard Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denard Interview   Denard Interview EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:25 pm

First thing, I really liked Denard talking about "the team" even if it sounded rehearsed. Second thing, and this is a slight concern. Denard doesn't sound like he is having as much fun as before. I think that he might be putting too much pressure on himself to lead the team. Hopefully this doesn't negatively impact his performance on the field. Of course it is waaaayyyyy early (Que Admin and his 142 days until kick-off) so maybe I'm just worrying about nothing?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
uofmchris

Denard Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denard Interview   Denard Interview EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Sounded like he was sick as sh*t to me.. LOL.

He still managed to have a smile on his face though.. Smile I am not concerned at all about the fun factor you mentioned.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Denard Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denard Interview   Denard Interview EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:32 pm

I agree with Chris. DR will be fine. Tony Romo underachieves every year and he still plays with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Denard Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denard Interview   Denard Interview EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:32 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
I agree with Chris. DR will be fine. Tony Romo underachieves every year and he still plays with a smile on his face.

Quoting just because the Romo line deserves to be read again by everyone.

Great line.

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Denard Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denard Interview   Denard Interview EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:19 pm

I am a Cowboy's fan and Tony Romo has literally taken years off of my life with his choke jobs. M'fer.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Denard Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denard Interview   Denard Interview EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:38 pm

So Willie, are you saying that you wouldn't mind if Denard pulled a Romo-esque choke-job?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
michmike

Denard Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denard Interview   Denard Interview EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:32 am

Friends, neither am I the least bit concerned about Denard's signature smile becoming "painted on"...he'll remain happy regardless of what, when, where or whom.

You cannot "rehearse" a perpetual smile roughly the width and breadth of Andromeda Galaxy; it's been there for years, maybe all 21 of his, and the underlying factor isn't something to change overnight by something like the acquisition of an increased role of leadership. He'll manage it and in time relish it. Having a coach like BH around will help him see to that (and the maintained love of life itself).

JMO, but also JMC (c-onviction).
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Denard Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denard Interview   Denard Interview EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:15 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
So Willie, are you saying that you wouldn't mind if Denard pulled a Romo-esque choke-job?

Shocked scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Denard Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denard Interview   Denard Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Denard Interview
Page 1 of 1