Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Student Tix Pricing Increases Again...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Student Tix Pricing Increases Again... Empty
PostSubject: Student Tix Pricing Increases Again...   Student Tix Pricing Increases Again... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:08 am

http://annarbor.com/sports/um-football/michigan-football-program-raises-student-football-ticket-prices-for-third-consecutive-season/?cmpid=mlive-@mlive-wolverines

Looks like $195 for the six games.

Um.....I pay that price for a single ticket to ONE game.

Not saying students should pay more, but I really hope they aren't complaining (despite an increase for 3 straight years).

Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Student Tix Pricing Increases Again...   Student Tix Pricing Increases Again... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:34 pm

I can tell you that my daughter won't complain a bit... cuz I pay for them. Not that big of an increase though.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Student Tix Pricing Increases Again...   Student Tix Pricing Increases Again... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:18 pm

Hahahahaha, Dog.

I wish my parents paid for my IU basketball tix (we don't even buy fball tix there. That's a freshman mistake.)

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Student Tix Pricing Increases Again...   Student Tix Pricing Increases Again... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:01 pm

You pay $195 per game? Dude, you over-pay...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Student Tix Pricing Increases Again...   Student Tix Pricing Increases Again... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:25 pm

I mean I usually only go up for the big games anymore.

I did go to the WMU game last year, though.

Last season:

WMU - $150/pair
ND - $500/pair
Ohio - $500/pair

Then..

@ NW - $250/pair
@ UofI - $100/pair

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Student Tix Pricing Increases Again...   Student Tix Pricing Increases Again... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:07 pm

Admin, you've gotta learn some hook-ups man. I don't routinely get free tickets (well, MAC games are usually free or VERY cheap) but usually I can snag a pair for $40/$50 for the lesser B1G games. Never really tried to scalp Notre Dame, ohio, or sparty tickets though.

Of course I guess I spend in total about what you did for wastern tickets if you count the golf course, gas, beer, food, etc.

Dude, don't buy tickets from the scalpers, ever. Way over-priced...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Student Tix Pricing Increases Again...   Student Tix Pricing Increases Again... Empty

Back to top Go down

Student Tix Pricing Increases Again...
Page 1 of 1