Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We are killing it in recruiting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wshoes

wshoes

We are killing it in recruiting Empty
PostSubject: We are killing it in recruiting   We are killing it in recruiting EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 8:22 pm

Another O-lineman today, kicker in the portal yesterday, life is good.

sandyeggo_blue likes this post

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: We are killing it in recruiting   We are killing it in recruiting EmptyMon May 01, 2023 2:02 am

life if really good. The kicker will be invaluable down the stretch. A bit worried about his range but he's solid under 49 yds

joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: We are killing it in recruiting   We are killing it in recruiting EmptyTue May 02, 2023 4:30 pm

The list has great potential, to be sure.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: We are killing it in recruiting   We are killing it in recruiting EmptyWed May 31, 2023 12:19 am

still a few more top targets on the board and looking good for them to commit. I'm excited to see where we land. I'm hoping for a top 4 class when the dust settles.

I am getting worried about the next two years of QB recruits though.

joe

PostSubject: Re: We are killing it in recruiting   We are killing it in recruiting EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 7:34 pm

It keeps getting better and better. High 4*s all over. And a coup-le of 3*s that Bama and Georgia were also after.

One thing every player talks about is the teamwork and camaraderie. I like where it's heading.

wshoes likes this post

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: We are killing it in recruiting   We are killing it in recruiting EmptyMon Jun 19, 2023 9:42 am

Well you win some you lose some. Boo Carter goes to Tenn and Chiles went to Florida.

Now, I heard that a lot of players committed to Florida that day and perhaps he got swept up in the moment. After saying that I really didn't do any back research on that but maybe I'm just hoping.

I do think we are out of the Carter recruitment tho

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: We are killing it in recruiting   We are killing it in recruiting EmptyTue Jun 20, 2023 10:53 pm

Chiles surprised me.

I had him at MICHIGAN. I thought they did more than enough to get him.

I'm wondering if Moten got in his ear.

That said, I really did appreciate the tweet that RJ put out. I'm just a bit skeptical.

joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: We are killing it in recruiting   We are killing it in recruiting EmptyWed Jun 21, 2023 2:36 pm

Moten went public and said he did no such thing. He loved Michigan and everything about it. He just saw playing time leaking away. (He didn't say playing time. I did.)

My thought on Chiles is still that he got caught up in emotion. Let him cool down and see what happens. If we lose him it's too bad but we'll be ok. Can't get everyone.

sandyeggo_blue likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are killing it in recruiting   We are killing it in recruiting Empty

Back to top Go down

We are killing it in recruiting
Page 1 of 1