Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

McCray....you're killing me bro*

Go down 
+4
joe
mjagger1
1umgoblue85
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

McCray....you're killing me bro*  Empty
PostSubject: McCray....you're killing me bro*    McCray....you're killing me bro*  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:36 am

Evil or Very Mad

1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Ahhhhhh young Admin Grasshopper...........   McCray....you're killing me bro*  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:39 am

He is BLUE....no worries on this one. Just enjoy the news when it comes out. He has been BLUE since Gedeon's visit. He knows where he stands with his recruitment.

mjagger1

PostSubject: Re: McCray....you're killing me bro*    McCray....you're killing me bro*  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:43 am

I find it interesting that being a legacy @ ohio he hasn't been offered yet. I get the feeling Urb thinks he can cherry pick much of the top talent around. Maybe he can, it does make me nervous that some of these guys will do a 180 at the last minute.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Still wide open   McCray....you're killing me bro*  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:52 am

mjagger1 wrote:
I find it interesting that being a legacy @ ohio he hasn't been offered yet. I get the feeling Urb thinks he can cherry pick much of the top talent around. Maybe he can, it does make me nervous that some of these guys will do a 180 at the last minute.

Until next February.

It sure doesn't pass the smell test to me but Sam Webb says it's basically in the bag.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: McCray....you're killing me bro*    McCray....you're killing me bro*  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:54 am

mjagger1 wrote:

Do not be surprised if Urban pulls an RR and neglects Ohio a bit. I am sure the top guys in the state will have his attention but he may not be looking to get every 4 star kid. Perhaps he is not aware the kid is a legacy or maybe he does not care. If you remember we had some DB wearing the #1 jersey when RR first started. I think the kids was on the scout team too. When RR was here he recruited offense first which is how we ended up with a ton of wr's and rb's. Urban runs a similar system and he needs guys to run that system. This may be a matter of McCray playing on the wrong side of the ball right now.

Of course I am just speculating but it does make some sense. It will be interesting to see Ohio's class shape up and see if he loads up on speedy skill position guys. I will also be interested to see what the split is between defensive players and offensive players.
Back to top Go down
Orion_Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: McCray....you're killing me bro*    McCray....you're killing me bro*  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:53 am

I way I look at this McCray, the son of a former Ohio Captain, makes up for Boren, the illegitimate Wolverine and son of the now banished former UM Captain ... good deal ... Smile
Back to top Go down
exmichresident

PostSubject: Re: McCray....you're killing me bro*    McCray....you're killing me bro*  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:16 pm

Well put Orion. By the way, I have an Orion smoker. It's great! Cooks the food in 1/3 the time with the smokey taste.
Back to top Go down
Orion_Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: McCray....you're killing me bro*    McCray....you're killing me bro*  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:27 pm

exmichresident wrote:
By the way, I have an Orion smoker. It's great! Cooks the food in 1/3 the time with the smokey taste.

Never heard to them, but I'll have to look them up. I do a lot of smoking myself.

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: McCray....you're killing me bro*    McCray....you're killing me bro*  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:16 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
Do not be surprised if Urban pulls an RR and neglects Ohio a bit. I am sure the top guys in the state will have his attention but he may not be looking to get every 4 star kid. Perhaps he is not aware the kid is a legacy or maybe he does not care. If you remember we had some DB wearing the #1 jersey when RR first started. I think the kids was on the scout team too. When RR was here he recruited offense first which is how we ended up with a ton of wr's and rb's. Urban runs a similar system and he needs guys to run that system. This may be a matter of McCray playing on the wrong side of the ball right now.

Well put sir

PostSubject: Re: McCray....you're killing me bro*    McCray....you're killing me bro*  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:30 pm

[quote= This may be a matter of McCray playing on the wrong side of the ball right now. [/quote]

Let's hope so, because we all know how ignoring the defense works out ... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McCray....you're killing me bro*    McCray....you're killing me bro*  Empty

Back to top Go down

McCray....you're killing me bro*
Page 1 of 1