Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: State is going to get their tails kicked by Oregon in '14

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

OT: State is going to get their tails kicked by Oregon in '14 Empty
PostSubject: OT: State is going to get their tails kicked by Oregon in '14   OT: State is going to get their tails kicked by Oregon in '14 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:56 am

and in 2015.

Originally had West Virginia slated, but for whatever that fell through, and MSU has added Oregon as their replacement.

Yikes.

This is the beginning of the Pac-12/B1G relationship announced a couple months back. That doesn't actually take full effect until like 2017, but this is the first series we've seen scheduled since that announcement. I expect us to be playing the USCs, Oregons and Stanfords of that conference. We'll never get lucky and play a shitty Colorado or Washington St. team lol.

(FWIW, they said they would schedule those intra-conference games with a "competitive balance"...so something along the lines of 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, etc. Remains to be seen exactly how the cards will fall. I would say the Oregon/MSU matchup is more like 1v2 or 3.)

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

OT: State is going to get their tails kicked by Oregon in '14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT: State is going to get their tails kicked by Oregon in '14   OT: State is going to get their tails kicked by Oregon in '14 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:24 pm

They think they are relevant now, I can't wait to rub it in their faces that they are not. I mean come on, they go from playing CMU at Kelly-Shorts stadium to playing Oregon? Heck, they might even lose to CMU at their place...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

OT: State is going to get their tails kicked by Oregon in '14
Page 1 of 1