Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Now this is a cool picture...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Now this is a cool picture... Empty
PostSubject: Now this is a cool picture...   Now this is a cool picture... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:11 pm

up for serious consideration for my new AVI:

Now this is a cool picture... Yost2_10

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Now this is a cool picture... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now this is a cool picture...   Now this is a cool picture... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:02 pm

I was at the Notre Dame playoff series and saw that. I'm not sure the first time that particular banner was displayed by the students but thatis what makes Yost so special. Even a bunch of 18-21 year old kids know the history and respect everything that is Michigan Hockey.

In case you are unaware that is Fielding Yost. The tradition in that building (Yost Ice Arena) is utterly phenomenol. There are no more games at Yost this season but I highly suggest that you go to a game at Yost next year. Michigan typically doesn't hit their stride until after the New Year so you may want to wait until then. Also, make sure the game(s) that you go to are not over Spring Break, you need students there to get the full effect.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

Now this is a cool picture...
Page 1 of 1