Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Jacobson leaving ESPN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

OT: Jacobson leaving ESPN Empty
PostSubject: OT: Jacobson leaving ESPN   OT: Jacobson leaving ESPN EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:47 am

Hate to lose maize and blue faithful from ESPN but it appears one is on the way out.

http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2012/03/27/dana-jacobson-is-leaving-espn-espn-announces/
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: Jacobson leaving ESPN   OT: Jacobson leaving ESPN EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:51 am

Woah, really? She just got promoted to SportsCenter like a month or two ago, I believe.

And from the sounds of it, SHE'S leaving, not THEM pushing her out, right?

I assume she's got something good lined up, if that's the case. That new NBC Sports channel is going to try snatching up a lot of people.

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Jacobson leaving ESPN   OT: Jacobson leaving ESPN EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:53 am

She is annoying.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: Jacobson leaving ESPN   OT: Jacobson leaving ESPN EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:54 am

It definitely sounds like it was her decision. What's up ESPN?? They do not seem to value talent enough. I am still surprised to see Dan Patrick and Rich Eisen working for other networks now.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: Jacobson leaving ESPN   OT: Jacobson leaving ESPN EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:02 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
She is annoying.

The women pretty much all are. See-Linda Cohn. I would still like to see the Michigan influence stay put at the biggest sports news outlet.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Jacobson leaving ESPN   OT: Jacobson leaving ESPN EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:04 am

WillieMfan wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
She is annoying.

The women pretty much all are. See-Linda Cohn. I would still like to see the Michigan influence stay put at the biggest sports news outlet.

True. I'm gonna sound like a male chauvinist pig, but if I have to get sports news from a woman, she better be good looking.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: Jacobson leaving ESPN   OT: Jacobson leaving ESPN EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:07 am

I think most would agree with you. I really think that is why Erin Andrews is tolerated. My wife hates all the females. I always get real quiet when she is bashing Erin. Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: Jacobson leaving ESPN   OT: Jacobson leaving ESPN EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:45 am

http://fangsbites.com/2012/03/dana-jacobsen-leaves-espn/

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: Jacobson leaving ESPN   OT: Jacobson leaving ESPN EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:21 pm

Oh no!!! Erin's contract is up!!!! This could be the worst day ever.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Jacobson leaving ESPN   OT: Jacobson leaving ESPN EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:32 pm

Have no fear, whether it be with ESPN or someplace else, you will see Erin on TV.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: Jacobson leaving ESPN   OT: Jacobson leaving ESPN EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:38 pm

I am worried it will be MMA fights or something like that. It's hard to beat the visibility of ESPN. I could see her make the leap out of sports all together. Some daytime show like Regis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Jacobson leaving ESPN   OT: Jacobson leaving ESPN Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Jacobson leaving ESPN
Page 1 of 1