Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demens has an injury...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Demens has an injury... Empty
PostSubject: Demens has an injury...   Demens has an injury... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:30 am

He tweeted last night:

"Out for the season with a hand injury. Hope all uofm still support the maize & blue." [and posted this picture]

Demens has an injury... Bilde10

Then he said: "Wish it was a joke. Y'all see the proof" [posted the following picture]

Demens has an injury... Bilde-10

Then a few hours later he tweeted this:

"Ok...April Fools everyone. I'm not out for the season...only in a cast for a couple of weeks!!"

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Demens has an injury... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demens has an injury...   Demens has an injury... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:29 pm

I was going to reply "I think Morgan will move to the middle and Bolden will get a lot of PT", but I guess not.

Demens seemed to regress throughout the season last year, while others got better. I know I saw him miss three or four tackles in the Sugar Bowl that would have ended VATech drives.
Back to top Go down

Demens has an injury...
Page 1 of 1