Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feeling really bad today for David Dawson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Feeling really bad today for David Dawson Empty
PostSubject: Feeling really bad today for David Dawson   Feeling really bad today for David Dawson EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:59 pm

He lost his father sometime between last night and this morning.

Today, Dawson was ranked the BEST OFFENSIVE GUARD IN THE COUNTRY, and his father wasn't able to be there with his son to share the special news.

I'm losing my father to ALS currently, so maybe this situation hits closer to home for me than others, but I'm truly saddened about this.

Fuck the world is what I have to tell myself every once in a while.

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Feeling really bad today for David Dawson   Feeling really bad today for David Dawson EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:22 pm

this is terrible news.

It almost reminds me of hearing how Juwan Howard's grandmother died on a big day in his life. I watched the Fab 5 documentary on ESPN and Juwan said he was blown away by the coaches gestures during his time of grief. He said they called him constantly and even showed up to the funeral to be with him. I'm sure we can expect the same from Hoke and his staff.

sorry for your loss David

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feeling really bad today for David Dawson   Feeling really bad today for David Dawson EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:25 pm

Good example.

With spring practice over, I would expect Hoke & Co. to be on their way.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feeling really bad today for David Dawson   Feeling really bad today for David Dawson EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:27 pm

Especially with Hoke just losing his father. Great chance for Hoke to bond even more with David (that doesn't sound sincere...but I mean sincerely).

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Feeling really bad today for David Dawson   Feeling really bad today for David Dawson EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:33 pm

great point admin. Not sure how hoke recently losing his father completely slipped my mind.

PostSubject: Re: Feeling really bad today for David Dawson   Feeling really bad today for David Dawson Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling really bad today for David Dawson
Page 1 of 1