Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: COLTS TRADE FIRST PICK!

Go down 
+2
michmike
joe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

OT: COLTS TRADE FIRST PICK! Empty
PostSubject: OT: COLTS TRADE FIRST PICK!   OT: COLTS TRADE FIRST PICK! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:37 am

To Denver for Peyton Manning and a 3rd round pick!!!!!

LOL Made ya think about it! lol bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: OT: COLTS TRADE FIRST PICK!   OT: COLTS TRADE FIRST PICK! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:08 am

Frankly, it wouldn't stun me. Any organization that gives (even if only temporarily) an offer of employment to a certain disgraced OSU coach...
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: COLTS TRADE FIRST PICK!   OT: COLTS TRADE FIRST PICK! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:05 am

Actually that would be great for the Colts. I think Peyton has a few years left in him.

The people here would love it. Who knows if the draft pick will really work out.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT: COLTS TRADE FIRST PICK!   OT: COLTS TRADE FIRST PICK! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:23 am

Well, there is absolutely positively no way to know. But Luck is as close to a sure thing as you can get BARRING INJURY.

However, Stafford had 2 years of terrible injuries and look and see what he did last year???

But you're right fish. But playing Devil's ad, who knows what will happen with Peyton's neck? That's a little bit of a crapshoot.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: COLTS TRADE FIRST PICK!   OT: COLTS TRADE FIRST PICK! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:05 pm

I'm still saying, for the first time here but I have said it publicly several times before, Peyton has a minor amount of neurological damage. Watch his interviews, the right-side of his face is motionless while talking. It doesn't necessarily take a lot of hits to sustain some degree of damage, just getting hit the wrong way. I think that the Colts management looked at the situation which includes the neck injury, neurological damage, Peyton's age, and of course $28 Million; and decided that this was the perfect opportunity to part ways with Peyton and hopefully get their next franchise QB in Luck.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: COLTS TRADE FIRST PICK!   OT: COLTS TRADE FIRST PICK! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:10 pm

No question the Colts made the right choice. Even if Manning plays up to his own standards, how many years does he have left?

On the other hand, Manning made the right choice too. He knows he is closer to the end than the beginning, so why would he renegotiate for less money to stay in Indy, his years of making money are closing fast.

Plus Peyton went out with class by calling all of the sports reporters in the area and thanking them for how covered him all those years.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: COLTS TRADE FIRST PICK!   OT: COLTS TRADE FIRST PICK! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Somebody listens to Bob and Tom. Busted!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: COLTS TRADE FIRST PICK!   OT: COLTS TRADE FIRST PICK! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:30 pm

Love Bob and Tom. Well, used to like it a lot more when they were more 'skitty', with their comedy bits/sketches. Still very funny. A couple years ago my hometown area dropped B&T for a local duo....and they sucked.

Now that I'm in Chicago I listen ESPN Radio or the WTKA podcast (awesome, they upload each segment of the show as it's going, so I usually listen a couple hours behind live).
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT: COLTS TRADE FIRST PICK!   OT: COLTS TRADE FIRST PICK! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:39 pm

I do bob and tom til 10 then tka after that or go to music while I'm working.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: COLTS TRADE FIRST PICK!   OT: COLTS TRADE FIRST PICK! EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:00 am

When I was pledging my fraternity at IU, the last week was called "Hell Week" (I'm sure that's common).

Anyway, during that week, our entire pledge class had to stay inside this tiny, tiny room the whole time. The only time we could leave was for class (15 minutes before, be back within 15 minutes of it letting out), or when we were taken into the basement to be hazed.

The entire time we were in the room, there were two songs on repeat being absolutely blasted out of two outdoor speakers.

They were:

(During the day)

(At night)

I was actually the only person in my 37-man class that knew that 'Yeah Toast!' song, so I laughed and laughed during the first day. After Day 2 of no sleep, we were all delirious, and everyone knew the words and sang along.

Good times.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: COLTS TRADE FIRST PICK!   OT: COLTS TRADE FIRST PICK! Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: COLTS TRADE FIRST PICK!
Page 1 of 1