Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Annnnd the Colts' collapse begins today.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

OT: Annnnd the Colts' collapse begins today. Empty
PostSubject: OT: Annnnd the Colts' collapse begins today.   OT: Annnnd the Colts' collapse begins today. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:22 am

And I personally love it.

(Bears fan who grew up in Indiana and went to school 45 mins from Indy....every freaking Monday morning walking to class seeing 100 Manning jerseys....ugh)

Feel bad though for our friends down near Indy, Willie and Fish. Not sure if they're Colts fans or not, but if they are, my condolences looking forward. Will be a rough next year or two at least...I do hope Luck turns out to be a stud though, I really like/respect that young man.

Outside of that....

GO BLUE BABY!!!!!!

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Annnnd the Colts' collapse begins today.   OT: Annnnd the Colts' collapse begins today. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:22 pm

Not a Colts fan, I'm a die hard Steelers fan. However, it was time for the Colts to rebuild. It is the natural order of things. I think Luck will be really good for a long time, and I think he could have a career similar to Manning's. He will have a rough couple of years to start, but if they draft right and use FA wisely, they will not collapse. Hell, they already collapesed, so they can only go up from here.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Annnnd the Colts' collapse begins today.   OT: Annnnd the Colts' collapse begins today. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:26 pm

Your entire franchise has been based around a QB, and that has actually shown tremendous success. Then the QB goes down, you win 2 games, and then you cuit him so a rookie can start? Anyone else get the feeling that jls is in the Colts organization?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT: Annnnd the Colts' collapse begins today.   OT: Annnnd the Colts' collapse begins today. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:35 pm

There's a lot more to the story than what you typed.

What you typed is 100% correct. But you left out the little bit about $28,000,000.

Yeah, that had nothing to do with it huh?

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Annnnd the Colts' collapse begins today.   OT: Annnnd the Colts' collapse begins today. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:52 pm

I agree that the $28M played a large factor in it but think about it, Luck comes in for his first year, maybe two and learens behind Peyton. Peyton may, or may not be the QB of old but he can still teach Luck how to play effectively in the NFL. Then Luck can take over a'la Aaron Rogers in Green Bay. That worked out great for the fudge-packers. Yea, $28M is a hefty price to pay for a tutor but look at what you'll hypothetically be getting.

Either way, I'm not upset with the Colt's brass, the writing was on the wall. I'm just playing Devil's advocate...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Annnnd the Colts' collapse begins today.   OT: Annnnd the Colts' collapse begins today. Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Annnnd the Colts' collapse begins today.
Page 1 of 1