Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year?

Go down 
+6
wshoes
BOLEACH7
MGOBLUEBC
ThatGuy
MgoBlue
EJinGA
10 posters
AuthorMessage
EJinGA

Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year? Empty
PostSubject: Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year?   Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:02 pm

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=13716406

I know, Stugotz is an idiot, and so is Lebatard (Even if his voice sounds just like Doug Stanhope's). It's a cheap and easy prediction to reunite Harbaugh with Luck.

But this is something that really has not been discussed. Knowing Harbaugh, their is always going to be a chance he jumps ship at some point. I know most everyone is saying he will be a lifer at Michigan. If things do not go his way, and he gets too frustrated, you just never know. I would never be surprised if Harbaugh were to move on, especially if he is eternally stuck in 3rd place behind MSU and O$U.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year?   Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:11 pm

Are you trying to make me cry???

I agree it is easy to connect the dots and make Harbaugh a perfect candidate. I can't see him leaving this early. I also think he has no reason to leave. His whole crew is in AA including his dad's former Marine friend. He has a personal connection with the current albeit interim AD. You have to look at the 49er situation. He was pushed out and did not deal welcomed anymore. It's the exact opposite in AA.

Bottom line gentleman brace yourselves for Harbaugh to be rumored for every future coaching job in the NFL from now until forever. Should be fun right?
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year?   Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 2:50 pm

EJ, why even bring that up?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year?   Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 3:06 pm

At this point, I just don't see Jim leaving for the NFL in a long time. If you watch his demeanor it is obvious to me he loves it in college more so than in the NFL. The guy just seems happier. Now, that could change at any time and it may down the road but, I just don't see him jumping ship any time soon. My feeling is he didn't really like it in the NFL all that much and I think he was glad to get out.....that's just my take.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year?   Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 3:11 pm

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
At this point, I just don't see Jim leaving for the NFL in a long time. If you watch his demeanor it is obvious to me he loves it in college more so than in the NFL. The guy just seems happier. Now, that could change at any time and it may down the road but, I just don't see him jumping ship any time soon. My feeling is he didn't really like it in the NFL all that much and I think he was glad to get out.....that's just my take.

Yep, that's how it is...

Worse case scenario, Coach Harbaugh leaves after he wins the B1G at the earliest.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year?   Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 3:37 pm

why anyone listens to idiots like Lebetard, Cowered and Mike and Mike is beyond me
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year?   Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 6:16 pm

This is not happening. All you need to do is watch him and listen to him.
Back to top Go down
tmorris

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year?   Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 7:49 pm

He will leave as soon as the right deal comes along, it will not be based on his love for AA. As far as when, only he will ever know. He is a competitor at heart and competitors always want to win at the highest level. I dont believe he feels satisfied not winning a Super Bowl as his brother has, which surely gnaws at him . I think there is an itch that he needs to and will scratch.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year?   Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 8:15 pm

I doubt Harbuagh would leave before winning a NC at MICHIGAN. after that I think he would be open to it. who knows though.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year?   Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 8:22 pm

tmorris wrote:
He will leave as soon as the right deal comes along, it will not be based on his love for AA. As far as when, only he will ever know. He is a competitor at heart and competitors always want to win at the highest level. I dont believe he feels satisfied not winning a Super Bowl as his brother has, which surely gnaws at him . I think there is an itch that he needs to and will scratch.

My God people, let it go. Coach Harbaugh IS NOT going anywhere for quite a while. Michigan Football means so much to him. The town of Ann Arbor means everything to him as well and now his younger children are going to the same school's that he did growing up. He gets complete control over the program here, niether President Schlissel nor AD Hackett will even make suggestons to him regarding the program. This is what he wants, he's having fun and rebuilding a winner in his own idol's mold. Some jobs are for God and Country....

Now that is not to say Coach Harbaugh will never go back to the NFL, but if he does it will be 8 years at the earlist. His kids need to graduate from AAPS first, then he could go back to the NFL if he so choosed.

I was listening to 97.1 The Ticket this afternoon to that tool Valenti and even he firmly believes that the report talking about Coach Harbaugh going to the Colts is pure BullShit. Why would Coach Harbaugh screw the university of Michigan by leaving less than a year after he got here?

If you claim that it was so he could get more money why did he take less money than was offered by Michigan? Why did he allow such a large buy-out clause to be put in the contract? Coach Harbaugh gets $5 Million a year BASE-SALARY, gets to live in Ann Arbor, has complete control over the football program, etc. Why would he leave so soon?

Everyone who thinks he will leave for the right price, etc. just doesn't know Michigan. Trust me when I tell you this, Coach Harbaugh will not leave for quite a while. Ask 'shoes, dwoody, or any of the other alumni; there is something special about Michigan. I didn't want to do this but how else did I know that Lewan would be back? How about Coach Harbaugh coming back? I never made this prediction here (but I did know it) as I wasn't on the board yet but Denard? There will come a time when I am wrong though but I am 100% positive that it will not happen with Coach Harbaugh fixes this mess and maybe wins a Rose Bowl, if not more.

This entire rumor was started by an idiot with a blog.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year?   Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 11:35 pm

Here is what's going to happen: JH is going to either retire altogether or die as the coach of Michigan. End of story.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year?   Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 12:16 am

dwoody wrote:
Here is what's going to happen: JH is going to either retire altogether or die as the coach of Michigan. End of story.

I can see that, although I can also see him going back to the NFL after 8-10 years.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year?   Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 12:36 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
why anyone listens to idiots like Lebetard, Cowered and Mike and Mike is beyond me

Then who should we be listening to? Biased Michigan BS isn't any better.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year?   Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 1:03 pm

The only part he got right is Stugartsz and Lebatard are IDIOTS, how they ever got that time slot, is amazing. I try to just listen to music between Listening to Dan Patrick and the beginning of Rassillo and Danny

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year?   Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 1:08 pm

I like Bomani Jones at 9:00. He is ok.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year?   Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 1:17 pm

EJinGA wrote:
BOLEACH7 wrote:

Then who should we be listening to? Biased Michigan BS isn't any better.

The guys on State St.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year?   Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 2:10 pm

I'll listen to Sam Webb and Jamie Morris everyday and Sunday ... I am a Meechigan fan who wants to hear news about our team ... not morons talking about the SEC and notre SHAME
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year?   Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 2:49 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
I'll listen to Sam Webb and Jamie Morris everyday and Sunday ... I am a Meechigan fan who wants to hear news about our team ... not morons talking about the SEC and notre SHAME

Sam and Jaime are pretty good. Granted you get a slight homer-view but what do you expect?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year?   Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year? Empty

Back to top Go down

Harbaugh to coach the Colts next year?
Page 1 of 1