Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I've finally decided that it's time

Go down 
+2
fishgoblue22
joe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

I've finally decided that it's time Empty
PostSubject: I've finally decided that it's time   I've finally decided that it's time EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:45 am

to start thinking like we're MICHIGAN again!!! To me that is one of the best things about this regime turning it around.

I'm back to the point where if we lose I'll be pissed as hell. Fo the last 4 years I haven't had that feeling as much. Even last year was a "Show me" year.

Now I'm back to believing we will win every game we play. Will we? Hell no. But I think we can and I think even better, the TEAM thinks they can do it.

I have been waiting for this for 4 long painful years.

IT's back to MICHIGAN FOOTBALL!!!!!

LET'S GO BLUE!!!!
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I've finally decided that it's time   I've finally decided that it's time EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:22 am

Agreed, but this year the schedule does UM no favors. I think you may see a better team with less wins.

Bottom line, MSU and OSU are must wins. End of Story.
Back to top Go down
bluenote

bluenote

PostSubject: Re: I've finally decided that it's time   I've finally decided that it's time EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:59 am

MSU is a total must win this year. I'm tired of hearing the squawking from little brother. A win against OSU should be considered a key this year too. It would be the perfect way to welcome Urban Meyer to the rivalry. Given the number of key road (and the neutral site) games on the schedule, 1 or 2 less wins would not constitute an awful season compared to 2011. However, I also believe it's time to consider things back to MICHIGAN FOOTBALL and go in expecting to win every game.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've finally decided that it's time   I've finally decided that it's time EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:02 pm

I heard Meinke (from AA News) today on The Michigan Man Podcast that I listened to this morning (<-------I'm a total freaking nutbag...it's sad, but I digress).

He's saying after the spring a good expectation would be 8-4 or 9-3.

F*** THAT NOISE.

THIS IS MICHIGAN FERGOD'S SAKE!!!
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I've finally decided that it's time   I've finally decided that it's time EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:46 pm

Uh, I've always been proud of Michigan. Even after 2008 I still talked smack to every one who would try to rub it in that Michigan Football was pathetic. Yes it was humbling but I still have that degree from The University of Michigan on the wall, them, not so much.

I do hear what you are saying and that makes me feel even more for the class of 2011. Think about it, their first football game was the Appy State debacle, followed by Oregon. Michigan got the ship righted until the end of the season which brought losses to Wisconsin and ohio. But then in thrilling fashion sent Coach Carr out a winner in the Cap. One Bowl against Florida. Then the horrific 3 Rich Clod years. They never really knew Michigan Football as a student.

This years Freshman class came in with tempered expectations but was rewarded with a Sugar Bowl victory. I also think that the Football program is back on the correct track but I never let my support of all things Michigan (well, except for that one item) waiver.

Incidentally, I'm currently tossing around the idea of going back for another Masters degree. Not sure if I can handle it at this age though. It would be fun...
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: I've finally decided that it's time   I've finally decided that it's time EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:34 pm

I don't recall saying I wasn't proud.

I said I finally feel like we'll win every game we play.

At least I'm pretty sure I said something like that???
Back to top Go down
eGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: I've finally decided that it's time   I've finally decided that it's time EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:13 pm

This is Michigan....fergodsakes

Last edited by eGrandpa on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I've finally decided that it's time   I've finally decided that it's time EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:13 pm

Not trying to start anything but isn't it "fergodsakes"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've finally decided that it's time   I've finally decided that it's time Empty

Back to top Go down

I've finally decided that it's time
Page 1 of 1