Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cousins Drafted by Redskins

Go down 
+4
joe
jjabilene
BetterThansparty
WillieMfan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Cousins Drafted by Redskins Empty
PostSubject: Cousins Drafted by Redskins   Cousins Drafted by Redskins EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:27 pm

who also drafted RG3. Cousins was picked in the 4th round. The skins have had 3 picks in the first 4 rounds, 2 of course are QB's.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Cousins Drafted by Redskins   Cousins Drafted by Redskins EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:14 pm

I love it! My sparty friends have been riding me for the past 2 years about how bad Denard is (strictly as a QB and I can't really argue too much) and how great Captain Kirk is (something which I argued vehemently against). They were telling me that Captain Kirk was the 3rd best QB in the draft this year and would go either late first or early second round. Well, we made it to round four and SEVEN other QB's were picked before Captain Kirk.

I was riding one of them last night about how he said that and, after briefly trying to deny it, he said, "How am I supposed to know where they will pick him? It doesn't matter, he's still the 3rd-best QB in the draft." Sit & spin sparty, sit & spin...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: MSU fans have always been delusional...   Cousins Drafted by Redskins EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:27 pm

but I think the last two years have caused them to completely lose touch with reality. Cousins was a very good, but far from great, college QB, and will probably be a good NFL BACKUP QB. As for the draft, they are crowing about getting 6 players drafted, but are refusing to acknowledge that they will miss those players. The best example is the fact that Cousins was one of the most accomplished QBs in MSU history, but according to many of their fans, Maxwell will be better from the get-go. They just had their best 2-year run in 40 years, and their delusional fans think the logical assumption is that next year will be better, despite losing a bunch of key players, especially on offense.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Cousins Drafted by Redskins   Cousins Drafted by Redskins EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:50 pm

I think you hit it on the head jj.

And really, all we care is that MICHIGAN wins all of our games.

Don't care what "they" do. "They" can go 11-1 as far as I'm concerned.

As long as the 1 is us and we're 12-0.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Cousins Drafted by Redskins   Cousins Drafted by Redskins EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:58 pm

I want to see those f**kers go 0-12.
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Cousins Drafted by Redskins   Cousins Drafted by Redskins EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:08 am

Michael Shaw to the Redskins also, signed as a free agent.

PostSubject: Re: Cousins Drafted by Redskins   Cousins Drafted by Redskins EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:42 am

Give Washington fans (in the majority) credit. From today's Post, I quote:

"The selection of Kirk Cousins in the fourth round upset many Redskins fans, who felt the high fourth-round pick could better have been utilized elsewhere..."

No argument from this camp...
Back to top Go down
eGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Cousins Drafted by Redskins   Cousins Drafted by Redskins EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:21 pm

I think NFL teams saw how much more upside other QBs had compared to Kork Coupons. Kork Coupons will battle out Rex Grossman (RG Three and Out) for the 2nd string.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Cousins Drafted by Redskins   Cousins Drafted by Redskins EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:18 pm

michmike wrote:
Give Washington fans (in the majority) credit. From today's Post, I quote:

"The selection of Kirk Cousins in the fourth round upset many Redskins fans, who felt the high fourth-round pick could better have been utilized elsewhere..."

No argument from this camp...

Thanks, I'm stealing this and posting it on my sparty friends fb wall....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Cousins Drafted by Redskins   Cousins Drafted by Redskins EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Not "stealing"...you hereby have my permission to use it free of charge!!!
Cut-n-paste away...

Anything that might raise the hypertension of those goons is fine by me...
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Cousins Drafted by Redskins   Cousins Drafted by Redskins EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:52 pm

Oh the next time I see him I'll hear the excuses, along with "Just because he was the 8th QB taken in the draft doesn't mean he is the 8th-best." Sit & spin sparty, sit & spin...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cousins Drafted by Redskins   Cousins Drafted by Redskins Empty

Back to top Go down

Cousins Drafted by Redskins
Page 1 of 1