Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diabate and Houstan both drafted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Diabate and Houstan both drafted Empty
PostSubject: Diabate and Houstan both drafted   Diabate and Houstan both drafted EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 11:23 am

Hmmmmm. I thought neither one was in the top 100?????

I have said it many times. We just do not see what the scouts see.

Both these guys will be good in a couple of years. Houstan might be a star.

The teams that drafted them got them early and have the best chance to keep them on the first free agent deal.

That is one of the things the teams look at.

Also Houstan is really young. He should be a freshman this year. So i truly believe he will be a star.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Diabate and Houstan both drafted   Diabate and Houstan both drafted EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 11:50 am

The greater likelihood is that neither one of them ever becomes a full time starter. I may be wrong but both would have to improve dramatically, not marginally. Hoiustan is going to have to speed up his shot release significantly or he will have trouble even getting shots off, let alone making them.

sandyeggo_blue likes this post

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Diabate and Houstan both drafted   Diabate and Houstan both drafted EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 2:35 pm

in related news the Pistons had themselves a hell of a draft. I'm not sure what they are going to do with their cap space, I don't know if Ayton is still on the table for them, but what a great young core they have assembled.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Diabate and Houstan both drafted   Diabate and Houstan both drafted EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 3:16 pm

Agree- the future hasn't looked this rosy for the Pistons in 15 years or more.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Diabate and Houstan both drafted   Diabate and Houstan both drafted EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 1:42 pm

wshoes wrote:
The greater likelihood is that neither one of them ever becomes a full time starter. I may be wrong but both would have to improve dramatically, not marginally. Hoiustan is going to have to speed up his shot release significantly or he will have trouble even getting shots off, let alone making them.

Well shoes the kid is now 18.

I think all his attributes will improve dramatically in the next couple of years.

As far as Moussa, the kid needs to settle down slow down and relax. He always seems to be ahead of himself.

Anyway, we will find out in about 3 years.

wshoes likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diabate and Houstan both drafted   Diabate and Houstan both drafted Empty

Back to top Go down

Diabate and Houstan both drafted
Page 1 of 1