Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Multiple WRs offered in last week or so.....sooooo what's the deal with 'Quon 'Quon?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Multiple WRs offered in last week or so.....sooooo what's the deal with 'Quon 'Quon? Empty
PostSubject: Multiple WRs offered in last week or so.....sooooo what's the deal with 'Quon 'Quon?   Multiple WRs offered in last week or so.....sooooo what's the deal with 'Quon 'Quon? EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:09 pm

Let's keep it real here, peeps.

If we're all of a sudden throwing out a bunch of offers to WRs, the coaches must not be getting great vibes from the WRs they have already been targeting, right???

Hopefully I'm wrong, but my 'between-the-lines' translation says we've fallen back on some of the top WRs on our board.

But, as of today, Treadwell was planning on taking another visit to AA. And, of course, Shane Morris is helping with that:

Shane Morris ‏ @S_Morris12
Texting @SuccessfulQuon helping him plan his next visit to Michigan!! #GoBlue

As TomVH said in response to that tweet: "Recruiter/Travel Agent: Shane Morris"

CharlotteGuy

Multiple WRs offered in last week or so.....sooooo what's the deal with 'Quon 'Quon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple WRs offered in last week or so.....sooooo what's the deal with 'Quon 'Quon?   Multiple WRs offered in last week or so.....sooooo what's the deal with 'Quon 'Quon? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:30 am

I tweeted TomVH the same thing asking if things arent looking good for the other WR targets and he said its not the case at all, more this kid has been performing really well at camps and stuff and could be a sleeper. Because I am in the same thinking as you.
Back to top Go down

Multiple WRs offered in last week or so.....sooooo what's the deal with 'Quon 'Quon?
Page 1 of 1