Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good point on WTKA yesterday...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Good point on WTKA yesterday... Empty
PostSubject: Good point on WTKA yesterday...   Good point on WTKA yesterday... EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:30 am

I'm trying to catch up via podcasts..

But a good point was raised. If a conf champion from a conf that plays a championship game makes it to the NC, they will play 15 games that season (12 reg, conf championship, Rd 1, NC game).

Call me selfish, but damn, I would love to see the maize n blue FIFTEEN times in one season.

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Good point on WTKA yesterday...   Good point on WTKA yesterday... EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:55 am

Hell yes! It would be more like the NFL season.
Back to top Go down
MaizenBlueman

PostSubject: Re: Good point on WTKA yesterday...   Good point on WTKA yesterday... EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:20 am

Live streaming through tunein radio for the Michigan Insider hasnt worked since before the spring game. I have called several tes to the station and not gotten any answers. Whats up with that?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good point on WTKA yesterday...   Good point on WTKA yesterday... EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:21 pm

MaizenBlueman wrote:
Live streaming through tunein radio for the Michigan Insider hasnt worked since before the spring game. I have called several tes to the station and not gotten any answers. Whats up with that?

Hmm...I just stream the podcast from my iTunes on my phone. They add each segment about 30min-1hr afterwards.

Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Good point on WTKA yesterday...   Good point on WTKA yesterday... EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:09 pm

And to think when I was a kid, and we had moved away from Michigan, we were only able to watch UM maybe 3 times a year. Usually UM/ND, always UM/Ohio and the Rose Bowl if UM was there.

Sometimes time is a great thing.

PostSubject: Re: Good point on WTKA yesterday...   Good point on WTKA yesterday... Empty

Back to top Go down

Good point on WTKA yesterday...
Page 1 of 1