Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big news coming soon!

Go down 
+2
MichiganFootball13
1umgoblue85
6 posters
AuthorMessage
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

Big news coming soon! Empty
PostSubject: Big news coming soon!   Big news coming soon! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:15 pm

USC will be getting a commitment from another 4/5 star RB not named Ty Isaac. It has been said in USC circles that they believe they have lost the battle for Isaac's services to the Wolverines! If USC takes another RB there is no wiggle room for Ty Isaac. Pull the trigger Ty....go blue!

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Big news coming soon!   Big news coming soon! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:48 pm

Wonderful!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Big news coming soon!   Big news coming soon! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:44 pm

That's very good news to hear.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Big news coming soon!   Big news coming soon! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:01 pm

From what I could gather from the Internet it looks like the other rb is the number 3 rated rb on scout. Don't quote me on this because I do not have any paid subscriptions but this really sounds good for us if that soon to be commit actually is that highly ranked!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Big news coming soon!   Big news coming soon! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:34 pm

I don't mean to doubt you 85 but there are others on this board who constantly claim twitter is the end all-be all of rercruiting news and well, this doesn't look good:

http://usc.247sports.com/Board/29/SIAP-Michigan-no-longer-leader-for-Ty-Isaac-9468719/1

<insert my opinion on twitter here>

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Big news coming soon!   Big news coming soon! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:34 pm

Yep I read that Davis is probably going to announce USC real soon so to me, that leaves Isaac picking UM. Unless of course USC gets both (which just isn't gonna happen).

Isaac will be blue... book it!

BTW - can you imagine closing the class with:

Isaac
Cravens
Fuller
Mathis
Treadwell

I've also heard that UM has been making a silent push for Hargreaves and Vanderdoes lately. But I heard that from my brother-in-law who is just as big of a homer as I am when it comes to recruiting. In his defense he's usually pretty spot on with our recruits so we'll see.

Either way this class is shaping up REAL nice.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Big news coming soon!   Big news coming soon! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:08 pm

Alas Bleacher Report, as useless as it is, seems to think Ty will come to Michigan:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1182273-5-star-rb-ty-isaac-breaking-down-the-advantages-michigan-and-usc

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: ISAAC WILL BE BLUE!!   Big news coming soon! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:56 pm

Everything I have to date indicates UM. However, USC has some things UM will never have......weather, beach, girls.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Big news coming soon!   Big news coming soon! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:03 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Yep I read that Davis is probably going to announce USC real soon so to me, that leaves Isaac picking UM. Unless of course USC gets both (which just isn't gonna happen).

Tell that to Lendel White and Reggie Bush.
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Big news coming soon!   Big news coming soon! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:29 pm

If this was ANY school besides USC I would be positive that we would be getting Isaac. I still think UM will get him but USC still scares me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big news coming soon!   Big news coming soon! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:04 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
I don't mean to doubt you 85 but there are others on this board who constantly claim twitter is the end all-be all of rercruiting news and well, this doesn't look good:

http://usc.247sports.com/Board/29/SIAP-Michigan-no-longer-leader-for-Ty-Isaac-9468719/1

<insert my opinion on twitter here>

Thankfully, the link this guy provides in his post on that forum is to chatsports, i.e. one Ace Williams.

If that's his 'source', we'll take our chances.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

BTW - can you imagine closing the class with:

Isaac
Cravens
Fuller
Mathis
Treadwell

I've also heard that UM has been making a silent push for Hargreaves and Vanderdoes lately. But I heard that from my brother-in-law who is just as big of a homer as I am when it comes to recruiting. In his defense he's usually pretty spot on with our recruits so we'll see.

Either way this class is shaping up REAL nice.

Unfortunately, that's a fantasy list, but it sure is awesome just to look at. USC is our main competition for three of those guys (Isaac, Cravens and Mathis). I don't see Cravens leaving the left coast. We may have a good shot at Mathis (man, wish he would have pulled the trigger that weekend). If there's one guy we absolutely need from that list, imho, it's Treadwell. I like the athleticism we've recruited in the secondary this year, and our DL kids who initially weren't ranked very high are becoming instant-studs here lately. WR is the one position we haven't cleared up. I think the kids we have gotten at that spot from '12 and so far in '13 are solid players, but not necessarily playmakers.

In the end, I agree, either way this class is shaping up more than 'just fine'.

1umgoblue85 wrote:
Everything I have to date indicates UM. However, USC has some things UM will never have......weather, beach, girls.

This is very, very, very true.

NEVER underestimate the power of good looking women on 18 year old kids. And UofM, to say the least, doesn't compete well with many schools in that category.

And to be honest, if I was a stud RB like he is, I'd know I have a good chance to play anywhere I go, regardless of the depth chart, etc. I'm going to be a God on campus....and I want some bad ass women flocking me. It would 1,000% impact my decision, personally. Maybe not a huge amount, but it would no doubt be in my mind when making that decision.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big news coming soon!   Big news coming soon! Empty

Back to top Go down

Big news coming soon!
Page 1 of 1