Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And the bad news keeps on coming!!

Go down 
+3
WolverineHistorian
fishgoblue22
GOBLUEJOE66
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

And the bad news keeps on coming!!   Empty
PostSubject: And the bad news keeps on coming!!    And the bad news keeps on coming!!   EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:46 am

Drake Johnson...torn ACL! Sad Sad 

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2013/09/michigan_running_back_drake_jo.html#incart_flyout_sports

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: And the bad news keeps on coming!!    And the bad news keeps on coming!!   EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:56 am

That sucks for him, but I don't see it as a big loss for the team.
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: And the bad news keeps on coming!!    And the bad news keeps on coming!!   EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:32 pm

The constant injuries is really frustrating. Ever since Jake Ryan, this has got to be some kind of record.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And the bad news keeps on coming!!    And the bad news keeps on coming!!   EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:38 pm

You could tell by the way Drake went to the ground on that kickoff coverage - essentially not even touched - that he blew out a knee.

The second I saw that play when re-watching the game, that was the obvious conclusion.

Was just waiting for the confirmation.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: And the bad news keeps on coming!!    And the bad news keeps on coming!!   EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:13 pm

I believe I may have been the only guy on the board hyping Drake for the last year. This hurts me more than anyone. Come to think of it I was hyping Countess last year too. Maybe I should learn to keep my big mouth shut.

In my defense I never hyped Jake Ryan (although I'm an obvious fan) so at least there is one injury I can't catch crap for ha ha.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: And the bad news keeps on coming!!    And the bad news keeps on coming!!   EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:15 pm

Guilt by association 'eggo. It's all your fault!!!

You also live closer to Pearl Harbor than anyone else on this board so that's your fault too.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: And the bad news keeps on coming!!    And the bad news keeps on coming!!   EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:27 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Guilt by association 'eggo.  It's all your fault!!!

You also live closer to Pearl Harbor than anyone else on this board so that's your fault too.
Don't forget the 89' SF quake and the Fukushima melt down.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And the bad news keeps on coming!!    And the bad news keeps on coming!!   EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:48 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
I believe I may have been the only guy on the board hyping Drake for the last year. This hurts me more than anyone. Come to think of it I was hyping Countess last year too. Maybe I should learn to keep my big mouth shut.

In my defense I never hyped Jake Ryan (although I'm an obvious fan) so at least there is one injury I can't catch crap for ha ha.
I blame ANYTHING bad this season on you.

I've found my scapegoat. Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And the bad news keeps on coming!!    And the bad news keeps on coming!!   EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:49 pm

Conversely, I will credit anything GOOD happening this season to me adheringto my superstitions... Razz 
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: And the bad news keeps on coming!!    And the bad news keeps on coming!!   EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 7:12 am

Bad news indeed... The good news is Green will get more carries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And the bad news keeps on coming!!    And the bad news keeps on coming!!   Empty

Back to top Go down

And the bad news keeps on coming!!
Page 1 of 1