Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's enjoy and appreciate DRob's final Season

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BoulderMBlue

BoulderMBlue

Let's enjoy and appreciate DRob's final Season Empty
PostSubject: Let's enjoy and appreciate DRob's final Season   Let's enjoy and appreciate DRob's final Season EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:42 pm

All Michigan fans will look back in admiration of Denard's time in Ann Arbor. One of the classiest kids to wear the winged helmet in history. The kid cares about his teammates and winning far more than personal accolades. He's never had off field issues and that reflects on the great job his family did raising him. So let's sit back and enjoy his final magical season because we're gonna be watching a Michigan legend.

President Obama gives a shout out for Denard. Awesome. Never recall any federal official (other than the FBI) giving Pryor a shout out.

http://www.freep.com/article/20120127/NEWS15/120127026/Denard-president-Obama-gives-U-M-QB-shout-out?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE%7Cs
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

Let's enjoy and appreciate DRob's final Season Empty
PostSubject: Love watching the kid   Let's enjoy and appreciate DRob's final Season EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:56 pm

and he is 100% CLASS

And my wife thinks "He so damn cute!" lol
Back to top Go down

Let's enjoy and appreciate DRob's final Season
Page 1 of 1